sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade With The Wolf & Chris Orton vs Daddy Mack@ Taylor Andrews.

Started by The Perry Family, March 06, 2022, 12:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Jade all right tonight it is me along with a chick who is like a sister to me the Wolf,and my partner the hall of famer chris orton we are going to be facing,daddy mack and taylor andrews,

jade this match,schould be something fun,and evil i been waiting for a really long time and now it is going to happen this is going be the most brutle evil most terminator match anyone has ever seen if not most brutle 

jade i hope taylor and daddy has brought with them some protection because they are going to need some because this is the most unstabble bunch in wrestling history!! we are like a family and if this match is anything like last week which we won!

jade then bitches we got no concerns at all so daddy and his bitch taylor get down here have your say because we have no fear at all no concerns at all.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF