sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

On Down The Road (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 06, 2022, 01:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

And so it begins all over, again, after thirty five years in the business yet still young enough to be in his prime, Daddy Mack is back and going back to back with Taylor Andrews to reform impact X rebellion. After a big Tag team Title win at the twenty year anniversary show and a successful defense last week it seems the champs get to rest from defending the gold, but still have a tag team match to test the waters and see if a new team can upset the champs when they may be off their guard!?!

But really, can you ever really catch iXr off their guard?!?

(Mack and Taylor stand by each other in front of a black backdrop with the SEF logo behind them and each with a Tag Team Title belt over a shoulder. Both wearing a black iXr shirt over their ring gear and Mack with his hair down a smiling like a Cheshire cat while Taylor next to him smirking a bit with an arm on Mack's shoulder and her hair down also.)

"Should we go see Jade in the ring?"

"Huh."

"Her and Wolf are in the ring calling us out there, demanding us out there, says we need protection."

"Heh, guess she didn't hear, I never use rubbers. You know that!"

(Mack winking at Taylor who smirks a bit more devilish now and says)

"Yea, yea, I know, but that's not what she meant. She seems to think-"

"I know what she meant and I don't care, i don't acknowledge her threat because it is as empty as her repertoire. I been down this road more times than Jade has laced up her boots, I got the seniority around these parts and the little girl better be the one who brings protections cause The Wolf, heh, naw way that gonna be a threat. Chris Orton, hall of famer, whoop tee tah f'n doo. I whooped him in his rookie year and got him to be World Champ, hall of famer, but he ain't over Mack, not ever. Face facts here, Jade and Chris got a win last week I hear, but that ends tonight and way I see it, the titles shoulda been on the line. I know we just defended them, but this is the road to Wrestle X and I, well hell, we are ready to defend these titles every night if we have to. As far as iXr is concerned, we are defending our championship and we will retain them. Now speaking of changes I would make, the main event tonight shoulda been for the number one contenders to face Taylor and myself cause the two teams, Phoenix and Cliff o Clink or half The Triad, Rick Reynolds and Rob Ruckus, they are two of the best next to us and we beat The Triad last week, but not like we would have liked to have it go down. The Triad is on iXr's radar and well we always noticed them more than most, they got more of our attention now. Soon as we dispose of Jade and Chris, and introduce The Wolf to The Mack, then we look on to our next challengers. Hell, Jade and Chris get a upset win and they may be the next challengers, but unless Taylor walks off leaving me by myself, I doubt we'll have a problem shutting them down. I could probably sit with Nick Miller while Taylor here beats both of our opponents tonight, hell, make it three one on with Wolf in the mix, I don't know, who books this crap these days anyways!? Maybe I outta go talk to Viper?"

(Taylor slapping Mack on the back and he drops outta view like a sack, just dead weight and disappears, so the Golden Gal crosses her arms over her chest keeping her title secure on her shoulder.)

"He's right, I don't need him tonight and Jade already thinks The Wolf is in the match, that girl, honestly, she needs a lot of help, has for a while now. Someone takes her under their wing and teaches her how to be a great and I know she will be. Jade, you have passion that is admirable, but so do, so does Mack, or else we would not be here after being here as long as we have. Twelve years for me, and Mack has some thirty plus years of wrestling inside a ring and at heights you have never been to. You have nothing on us and do not command our presence when you see fit. We are impact X rebellion and we don't do what ya f'n tell us, we don't absorb into society, we slip out the back and move on down the road to the next show being whatever we need to be to carry this show on down that road."

(Taylor stepping out of view and Heroes by Eminem & Linkin Park plays.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF