sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Real Godzilla (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 11, 2022, 10:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(So MJ decided to make a name for himself at the expense of Daddy Mack, a near mentor to MJ, a man who took MJ and brought him into SEF to ride the coattails of Mack, to be a brother to the one, the only, the f'n original...and now Mack just waits, he waits for MJ to meet him in the ring, one on one this Sunday. Last Sunday MJ struck first, but Mack struck back and now its official, they go to war in a wrestling ring. SEF TV is the place to be and the Wells Fargo Arena will play host this week, so Iowa is where we need to be, and Mack is on his way, he is on the road, or rather in a hotel room on the edge of his bed in a pair of blue jeans with nothing else. His long hair hanging down his shoulders as his blue eyes shine like a pitbull on crack ready to tear apart MJ.)

"Mark Jackson, my godzilla, my creation man, I did more for you than ANA ever would have done had you been the man to rip me off a decade ago. But enough of the past, MJ, you made a big mistake targeting me for its just not something you're ready for. I mean, godzilla, please, that sing ends bad for you, but no matter what, it is gonna be ok for ya. This has to happen and at least you took matters in to your own hands, you kicked my head off, so I kicked yours off. Now just like that we go one on one, we open the show up for everyone else to follow and newsflash MJ, nobody follows me, NO ONE. Now hey, Taylor in the main event with a World Title opportunity she has been dreaming will still be a barn burned despite my showstealing opening act. Not to mention we got a killer triple threat and multi person tag match or whatever, so hey, we're on the road to Wrestle X and I'm on my road to redemption. Ya see, I stayed away a while, I took some time off, I did some reflecting, I worked under the radar, but most of all, most important, I stayed true to who the hell I am. So many boys and girls run around here calling themselves legendary, an icon, a veteran, they get this entitlement and I get it. When ya spend your life pursuing a spot in this business, its bound to happen, people believe their own hype. This is why I never needed hype nor do I want it because with me, its all original, all alone, all but one man who can dance over anyone's face in this business, me."

(Mack with a thumb of his right hand pointed at himself an intense glare from his eyes as he forms a sarcastic smirk showing us that Daddy Mack we all know, well, that we think we know cause ain't nobody ever put a finger on him.)

"Marky Mark, you got your Triad buddies these days and you gonna need them, so if they ain't too busy, bring 'em with ya. Then again, they all got some pretty big matches on Sunday, so maybe you just gonna up and fold like a poser you are. I don't know to be honest Mark, you a big kid with a hard kick and a mind for learning, so no doubt I won't be taking it easy on you, but you ain't ever gonna fight harder than you are on Sunday night. This is going to be the truest test of your life, the hardest match of your career because you are not ready, godzilla."

(Taylor comes walking in front of Mack wearing a oversized red shirt covering down to her mid thigh and she sits on Mack in a straddle.)

"You're the real godzilla, at least that's what the monster in your pants keeps saying when I get his attention...oh, feels like I have it now!"

(Taylor shifting on Mack's lap moving her hips seductively and he just turns around laying her down on the bed as the view goes to commercial.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF