sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Lets go kick theirs butts!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, March 12, 2022, 04:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton inside his locker room sees Jade West, The Wolf, and Sierra Perry walk in sat down on the sofa all look at Chris Orton speaking to them.

We know what the task is on hand! We know who we are dealing with in the ring! My plan for us is Let's go kick theirs butts tonight! We can dominant as unit force that no one stop us, and we all know we can do in that ring. Lets go out there take care of business move on to next challenged waiting for us. 

Chris Orton said his piece waits if his partners got something to say. 

The Perry Family

jade we are all ready to kick all of their asses i been in the ring with simon and i been in the ring with johnny rotton and not sure of the other two but let'just say we got Nothing to worry about at least we going show up for our matches hell it might end up bring 4 on 3 and sierra has a win over midnight

sierra perry midnight is good in the ring but not as good as we are we been here longer then she hass and we got more experince then she would ever have this is going to be a peace of cake.

the Wolf i can not wait to finally return to the ring this means a lot not only to me but to all of us the evilness grows inside of us, they can say what they want we don't care! tonight mabye a career will end

she wait
Jade West

FayeBlackwood

Suddenly and without warning the lights turn off as the crowd tries to figure out what is going on. A dark voice began to speak and it was Midnight's.

"You may have gotten the win on me but your souls will belong to me. Beware of the Shadows, Stay away from the Light, Beware of.....Midnight!"

She let out a loud growl as the lights came back on. Suddenly the room began rain down blood as you can hear a maniacal laughter.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF