sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Sarah Marie Hair vs Hair Match.

Started by The Perry Family, March 12, 2022, 11:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring and she then begin to talk.

Jade west tonight iam in a hair vs hair match which iam going to win i have been on a roll soo far,and nothing going keep me from keeping my win and keeping all the hair on my head tonight. the only bitch that is going to go completly bald is sara marie.

jade west.where has she been anyway i have not seen her forever well she going end up getting completly embarrased humuliated tonight in detroit. when i end her career and leave her with a cue ball head for the rest of her natural life.

jade west i want to show and prove to the world i can be in any type of match, no matter what and end up the winner coming out on top, so sarah marie if you got anything to say just got on down here and let's get this going.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF