sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry And The Wolf vs Stacy Wy & Nykky Dee

Started by The Perry Family, March 17, 2022, 08:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Wolf is in the ring with sierra perry the wolf looks at them and she then begin to talk.

the Wolf.tonight me and sierra are going after stacy wi and Nykky dee i mean the sound of them 2 losers names even makes me sick they may look tough but we are going be the main reason they they may re consider climbing in the ring to compete tonight they mean nothing to us nothing not their lives nothing.

sierra perry we are going whip the floor with these 2 bitches and our personal, favorite  part of this tag team match is it is a irish bar tag team match we get to break bar glasses, throw bitches over the bar this is going be so much fun.

the Wolf so mother fuckers if u got enough heart and guts get your sorry asses down here and let's  kick some serious ass,noww we don't like being kept waiting.

they wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF