sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Sara Marie Hair vs Hair Match IXR Rp

Started by The Perry Family, March 19, 2022, 12:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is walking, down the ramp, with no expression on her face, walks toward the ramp, climbs underneath the ring ropes looks around and stands in the center of the ring and she then is handed a microphone and then begin to talk.

Jade well it is time to spread some more darkness around the world and I'm proud very proud to be standing here right in the middle of the ring once again!

jade tonight is me vs Sara Marie in a hair vs hair match and if anyone, Even thinks I'm going to loose this has got to be really, out of their damn mind!

{ she takes a deep breath looks into the camera and then begin to talk once again}

Jade I'm not going to lose tonight the devil has my back! the only mother fucking bitch, that is going to be one the receiving end of a head shaving is going be Sara Marie and trust me she is a loser and she deserves to lose to me because she is a loser

jade she is the biggest loser I have ever met mean she is good in the ring I give her that, and that is it! so bitch how is it going to feel, once I got you strapped in the barber chair and I'm going to be ripping out every single hair out of your head! right in front of the entire world do not run away Bitch because

Jade it is going to happen trust me I been doing this to people all of my life it is fun very fun, so after I'm done embarrassing you in front of the entire world is going to mean the entire world to me and it sure going make my holiday

she takes it easy for a while and then begin to talk again.

jade so bitch why don't you get your ass down here and bore us with your speech about how you are going to whatever it takes to do to me what I'm going to do to you! enough talking I'm  ready for a fight!

she wait in the ring for a reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF