sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No More Mister Mack (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 20, 2022, 12:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(iXr Live was cancelled at the last second and Mack instead tore the house down on his own back with Taylor Andrews going back to back with him. Now the two find themselves secluded in their own dressing rooms. Taylor trapped in darkness, her door locked and so we find Mack's door open as usual, well ajar to give him privacy, but let ya know he's always open for business!! The Showsteala laid back on a metal chair with a small card table in front of him set up and a single shining over it. A bottle of jack daniels and a couple shot glasses, one empty, one full, sit before him and his hair still a bit wet from sweat. His chest shirtless and hairy sort of glistens from the shine of the sweat dried on and Mack just downs the shot setting the glass down and says with a sarcastic smirk.)

"Mark Jackson and I ain't done by a longshot as I expect to see him during my one on one match with Rob Ruckus tomorrow night and hey, excuse me for kicking your head off last week, but old habits die hard and so do I. Guilty by association and I'd say no hard feelings, but I don't give a shit. I know how you Triad boys operate and that's why I kicked you first, cause you're a bigger threat. Now we go one on one and you show me how me how much of a threat you are to my legacy. You beat me before Rob and I got no shame in losing to man of your stature, you come a long way. But ya see, I gotta represent, I got Taylor going after your belt and I gotta soften ya up for my girl see."

(Mack's smirk ever growing in sarcasm.)

"Taylor don't my help which is why I almost felt bad about kicking yo head off last week, cause I knew she didn't need no help beating you, but I knew I'd get my ass kicked if I hit MJ first. He got a lot to learn and you Rob, you the World Champ, damn, I better take you serious, or use you to get to MJ!? I don't know, see, I got some gold around here, I'm tag Team Champion and ain't no one prying that gold from my waist. It'd be like prying Taylor off my jock, uh uh, ya all don't even know, that girl crazy for ol' Mack! Then again, they all are, but back to Robbie, man, this is a big match really, or it could be, but ya know, no hard feelings on the outcome of the match because it is a pleasure doing business with you and I know I got a kick coming, but ya ain't getting over on me this time, next time, or any other time. Its all over again and its Mack's time going forward cause we done gone in reverse to the past and pulled a old hat trick outta the bag we been trying to keep closed. Its almost time to release it and make this company go for broke. No matter I'll be at the next show regardless of the brand cause Mack is the hottest in any town. Now I gotta go hit the shower before heading to St Louis."

(Mack hops still in his ring tights and turns peeling them off as he grabs a bath bag from his big bag on the floor, then heads into a shower stall. So checking back in on Taylor Andrews and not only is her door open, but she stands in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest which is covered with an army camo puffy winter jacket zipped up and black leggings with knee high stilletos. Her blonde hair held down by a pink sock hat and her bright eyes surrounded by a darkness as she says.)

"Only a few hours until we are in St Louis and then a nap, and a workout, then we get ready for the night I take my World Title match at Wrestle X. Thank you Phoenix, thank you for waking me up and allowing me to see what I should have been focused on all along, you. You have become the guy around here, the man, so if I beat you, I go to Wrestle X and I fight for the World Title. Now sure, I know, its easier said than done, believe me, I am not looking past you. You have to beat me Phoenix because I have beaten you and its definitely a main event and appropriately in a steel cage, this is match of the year right here. Mack can't touch us tonight, no one can and I win Phoenix. I'm gonna stomp a hole in you ya son of a bitch, you cost me the World Title last week. I could be heading into Wrestle X right now, but no, no, no, you cost me and ok, so this is the route to go now. I have to beat you to headline Wrestle X, Phoenix, I will beat you. Wrestle X is my night, mine my friend, its all about me and winning that World Championship, the one I have never won, and you will have a chance to beat me again, hell, maybe you can take the title off me next year at Wrestle X!"

(Taylor grinning big beaming with sarcasm and just giggles it out shaking her head all crazy, then says.)

"Nothing is forgone in pro wrestling, but mark my words Phoenix, with every breath I breathe, with every word I speak, with every step I walk, with every mountain I climb I will climb them all to reach my goal above all else. I came back to back with Mack in iXr, but baby, I am all about the Golden Goddess shining bright amongst the darkness. One can never be as bright as when surrounded by the darkness, truly embracing the unknown and using it to my advantage. Phoenix, I'll see you in St Louis in less than twenty four hours for a steel cage that will tear the city down."

(Taylor letting her down by her sides as she walks across the hall to Mack's room looking in to see the man dressed in sneakers, jeans, a t-shirt, and leather jacket with his bag zipped up. Taylor walking back to her room picking her bag up and shutting the door as Mack shuts his and looks over smirking at his partner.)

"Ready to ride baby?"

"How come we don't take your jet?"

"You want to?"

(Taylor smirks and nods no.)

"Its cozy in the car, get to see more even if its same ol' same ol lights and signs."

(Mack smirks and gets it.)

"Yea, yea, I know, nothing beats that open road."

(Mack with an arm around Taylor as they head out to their car.)

"How come we always the last ones to leave?"

"Maybe cause we always the first ones to show up?"

(Mack pulling a key from his pocket unlocking the doors of a red Tesla. He pops the trunk and they both throw their bags in and Mack shuts it, then they hop in the car and drive away, merging into the streets and blending into the lit up city of Detroit on this early morning.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF