sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My Curse, Your Death(SEFTV 767)

Started by FayeBlackwood, March 20, 2022, 01:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

It had been centuries since the last war happened. Everyone that I knew, from past family, all the way down to my current family all gone. Ambushed and killed. Nothing left of the previous life I had. Pellegrini's Army, his lycan pack were known to be a powerful stronghold against The Covenant and my Dark Shadow Society. Ever since that faithful day, my contempt for humans grew until I no longer trust them, only trusting myself and myself alone, as I saw time pass slowly over the next few centuries. I was growing weary of being alone again but, I had no choice but to accept what was and has been my curse.
It was Sunday, March 20th 2022. I was in my gym at Blood Manor, a new mansion I had purchased some time after returning from my long slumber. It was different, smaller and not how my last home was, whereas it was plenty of space and hidden rooms. But despite all of it, it was my new home and I had to make due with what I had for now. The sound of me punching on a punching bag could be heard as I kept a steady rhythm making sure to land every punch as hard as I could to do damage to the bag. I began to speak, my voice expressing displeasure for the vicious attack that was sprung upon me during my debut match against Sierra Perry.

"If you think I have forgotten what was done to me during my debut match, you are sadly mistaken. Every hate I have for humans are much more known. I do not trust any of you, let alone trust friendships with one. You cemented the reality of what was and what is, which is that all humans must perish. They do not deserve my mercy nor will I give it when I face off with the 3 of you. I will aim to destroy all hope of winning in that very ring, and make sure you fear me by the time the match is over. Mark my words, You ALL are going to feel the wrath and rage of the Vampiric Bytch."

I stopped punching the bag and walked away as the camera faded to black

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF