sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Faltel 4 Way Match.

Started by The Perry Family, March 20, 2022, 02:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring she looks toward the camera and she then begin to talk.

jade west.well well tonight i'm going be in action again it is a fatal four way, it is going be me against Midnight vs Mark Jackson, vs my best friend Sierra Perry, and this is where the important part comes, in 

jade.Winner of 1st Fall is Eliminated and Added to Fatal 4 Way Icon Title Ladder Match @ Wrestle X,  Winner of 2nd Fall Ends Match and is Added to Fatal 4 Way Icon Title Ladder Match @ Wrestle X  

jade so this is a must win for me or Sierra Perry,because we all want to go to Wrestle X yes and me or Sierra is not going to give up until one of us comer's out the winner so good luck to Midnight and Mark Jackson.

{ she takes it easy for a while tries to catch her breath and she then begin to talk once again.]

Jade anyway on to Midnight i know what happened during your debut match against, my best friend Sierra perry, she won and it was very Impressive and i can not wait to see it happen even though it is either going be or her pins you and ruin your chances of going to Wrestle X,,

Jade so mark jackson i got nothing against u at all so good luck tonight you are going to really need it so enough talking let's get on with the match.

she wait for a reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF