sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Rebell Yell

Started by Daddy Mack, March 25, 2022, 10:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(A silver Jaguar pulls into the parking lot of a Holiday Express in Jackson Mississippi and maneuvers into an empty spot not too far from the door. Place is about half full it appears and Daddy Mack stepping from the drivers side in white sneakers, blue jeans, a white tee with a black leather jacket and fans his hair out with his hands to lay down his shoulders. Taylor Andrews emerges from the passengers side in white sneakers, blue jeans, a blue jean jacket buttoned up and her hair in a ponytail looking a bit messy from riding a few hours from St Louis. Mack popping the trunk and both shut their doors to retrieve bags from and shut the trunk, then head into the main lobby checking and get cards cause they must of booked a room already, so off they go to find with Mack looking all dopey following Taylor in her tight jeans.)

Several Hours Later

(Mack sitting up on the edge of the hotel room bed with a white sheet around his waist sort of messy like, but he's not showing his unit, so don't get excited. His hair a bit messy from sleeping as he scratches his head and looks around for Taylor before realizing the shower is on. Mack sniffing his pits and says.)

"Yep, I better get one next, but while I wait and while I got ya all here, let's lay down what I be laying down week after, bell to bell, going back to back with the Golden Gal, let's hear a Rebell Yell all the way to end of the bell and I don't even know what the card is this week, nor do I care cause when yo name is Mack, you don't a show, the show needs you. There ain't a soul alive in SEF today who can stand at my level in this business, no one, hell, none of these f'n pussies can stand to me no matter what company they stand for. They all a bunch a bustas who come up short to ol' D-Mack, but what can I say, as great as some of them may be, there can only be one."

(Mack smirking sarcastically now, waking up perhaps.)

"There is only one, the one, the only, the f'n original Daddy Mack and I been saying that phrase for thirty years and I dun proved it cause there ain't no one in town to take me down. The comeback kid may not be a kid, but I always kid with ya all cause I can, so its real simple ya see, it don't matter who shows up Sunday for SEF TV in the Rebel Coliseum cause I'll be there all day and all night and not because I need to be, because SEF needs me to be, and well, I got nothing better to do cause I dun done it all already so many times, its time I enjoy what I earned. Now what is that ya all may ask, well, if ya don't know, you'll never know, so in closing I gotta piss and hit the shower."

(Mack gets up throwing the sheet and now we just a silhouette of him walking away and can be heard opening a door, then saying.)

"Hey baby, ya ready for me?!"

(The shower not going and Taylor is heard saying.)

"Its all yours baby. I'll be waiting for ya."

(And after a he stops pissing the shower turns back on and fade to black.)

Daddy Mack

Present Day

(Sitting on the edge of a metal box backstage leaning against the wall is Daddy Mack with his ring gear on and Tag Team Title belt around his waist. A black ballcap over his head tucked down making him look like he is taking a nap when Bill McLane walks by and stops, looks at Mack and asks.)

"Yo bro, you awake?"

(Mack lifts his head with eyes squinting open to show he is awake, alert, but perhaps resting, thinking about his match tonight, so Bill asks.)

"You ready to defend the Tag Titles tonight or is The Showsteala taking the night off?!"

(Bill a bit sarcastic there and Mack paying no mind gets his sarcastic smirk.)

"Take the night off and bang yo girlfriend, or hell, I can still work a match or two and keep yo girl spinning on my unit all night into the morning and you'll never see her again!"

(Bill unimpressed and says.)

"Hey, I don't even have a girlfriend, got too many girls in every state wanting  a piece of this Sly ass!"

(Mack chuckling and says.)

"Ok kid, well if you got a real question, I got a real answer, otherwise, maybe I'll just say a few words and you can drop back and hold my jock!"

(Bill says.)

"Excuse me there Mack, just kidding with ya. But for real, Tag Team Title main event, you and Taylor against Mark Jackson and Jason Price who could be a formidable team, especially since they are part of The Triad and got backup. Mark came in here on your name, but dropped that about a year ago and been working is way up in The Triad. So what's going with you and Wrestle X? Is it gonna be Mark getting the the show stolen against you? Or you taking that night off?"

(Mack shrugs and just smirks sarcastically.)

"That's better my boy! As for taking off Wrestle X, well hell, if no one wants me there, forget it, it won't be the biggest show of the year without The Showsteala. I'll face Mark there, but if I do its gonna be a in a Japanese Deathmatch and you, him, Viper, ya all can take that as a challenge. Mark Jackson, I hereby challenge you to a Deathmatch at Wrestle X. As for tonight, you and Jason Price, nah man, it ain't happening how you may have in mind because these Tag Team Titles..."

(Mack patting the title around his waist.)

"These belts aren't going anywhere, but on the road with Taylor and myself to New Orleans for Wrestle f'n X! Now I recognize that Mark has improved from his debut as MJ, he got in with The Triad and wants to do it on his own to a degree, he wants his name made for himself and that is great. I made my name myself a longtime in Detroit Michigan, so I know a thing or two about making your own name. Jason Price, he's a worthy contender, got a superkick of his own, but Priceless, well, The Showsteala is beyond Priceless and Jason will find out firsthand tonight. I been in the ring with him before and I look forward to doing it again. Both these guys could be great on their own, that's the thing, they both got it, they just need to put in the time, work their asses off and they'll be champs in no time, just not this time. Last show before Wrestle X and if ya all think I be losing gold this close, ya all crazier than I am! Especially to Marky mark, he got potential like I said, but I got a score to settle ever since he ruined our last tag team match, so Wrestle X it is. Its gotta be it cause its the biggest show there is, a show I made and I'll make Mark Jackson famous, Jason Price, and anyone else stepping in my ring. Ain't nobody taking the Tag Team Titles and if ya all don't believe me, you can ask my tag team partner. Taylor Andrews is my girl going back to back with ol' D-Mack and there ain't no one else who can handle it except for the Golden Gal. Matter of fact, I'm a go find her now and maybe she'll have a few words to drop later, not that she needs to, but she more than likely speak for herself cause she can."

(Mack hopping off the box doing a crotch chop making Bill back up and Mack just a smirking as he swaggers off looking for his tag team partner while we take a break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF