sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 768

Started by NBD, March 25, 2022, 11:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SEF TV 768
    ()
    Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

NBD

Time/Date
Sunday, March 27th, 2022 @ 8 PM EST

Venue
Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi

Theme
Footsteps by Pop Evil

All promos for this event go in the Live Event Promos

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
Midnight & Jade West v. Josh Dobbes & Johnny Rotten

SEF Titan Championship Match
Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

Triple Threat Match
Phoenix v. Bill Roberts v. Rob Ruckus

SEF Universal Championship Contract Signing
Cliff o Clink v. Rick Reynolds(c)
Host: Viper

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Jason Price & Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

NBD

The Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi is packed to the rafters as Footsteps by Pop Evil plays over the pa and here comes A Native Americano to the ring in his swat gear with long hair swinging as he swaggers to the ring in his black combat boots laced up tight and ready to kick ass. ANA sliding in the ring to stand up call for a mic, then turns to look around the arena at a crowd chanting his name.

ANA...ANA...ANA...

"ANA is dead. A Native Americano is who we are because we are SEF and so I am no longer A Native Americano, or Marijuana Mack, and I definitely ain't no Daddy Mack, but I am the one, sole Owner of SEF because miss JEM sold me her shares and that makes Viper the one true boss in SEF!"

The crowd shocked and turning to boos now as he grins big and pops out contacts revealing them dark blue eyes of the man we have come to know as Viper, it is him, he was A Native Americano all along, but how and why did he pull this off!?

"You all bought it, hook, line, and sinker yet again proving I am the master and all of you are the pawns. I couldn't have it done it without some help which is why I have my Deadly Viper Faction which may grow in numbers sooner than later."

The crowd laying in the boos now and Viper just grinning big as pushes his hair back to say.

"Anyways, I heard Mack challenge Mark Jackson to a Deathmatch at Wrestle X and I have talked to Mark about it and he accepts, so at Wrestle X we will see those two in a Deathmatch. But tonight Mark and Jason Price face Mack and Taylor Andrews for the Tag Team Titles, so good luck to you Mark, walk into Wrestle X Tag Team Champion and shut Mack down."

The crowd booing some more.

"I got a contract signing to host later on and I got my eye on another match. I'll be watch them all right back there behind the curtain and I'll be ready to take my show back if I have to. Like I said, ANA is f'n dead! Every one of you killed him and well his spirit is alive in you, I am who remains to run SEF and let's face it, there was never anyone else who could do it better. I sacrficied more than anyone in this business to keep my business alive and I will continue to do so. I was never gonna kill SEF years ago, I just had to have control because its my right, I own this company and if you or anyone tries to kill it, I will end you."

Viper sets the mic down and stands up looking to the back as The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa. The Owner looking around at the booing crowd with a sinister smirk and exits the ring to walk on backstage leaving Nick Miller to say.

"So Viper was A Native Americano all along? I could see it being true, but what a devious deed by Viper, although nothing he wouldn't do, still, its hard to believe. And he is one hundred percent Owner of SEF apparently, let us not forget that, huge announcement by the man who hosts the contract signing between Cliff o Clink and Ricks later tonight. Of course he noted the main event Tag Team Title match and seemed interested in Mark Jackson picking up a big win. Viper said he had his eye on another match, perhaps looking at a new member to the DVF as he said we may see one soon. Maybe the triple thret match, or the Titan Title match, or the tag team match set to open the show right now."

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
Midnight & Jade West v. Josh Dobbes & Johnny Rotten

Jade ends up nailing Midnight with the Jade Kick and takes a walk to the back leaving Josh to nail Violent Impact, but Johnny tagging himself to hit the AAA on Midnight and make the pin to win.

Winners: Josh Dobbes & Johnny Rotten

SEF Titan Championship Match
Chris Orton v. Simon Lee Nash(c)

Simon decides to grab his title and walk out of the match and gets counted out, but the title is not changing hands on a count out.

Winner: Chris Orton

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa and out walks Viper in his combat gear and boots with a mic in hand to say.

"Chris Orton, at least you showed up to fight. Simon Lee, he better show up at Wrestle X because he will defend that Titan Title against you Chris Orton at Wrestle X and this a retirement match, loser retires from SEF, never to have another match for this company ever again, I promise!"

The Unforgiven plays Viper off the stage as Chris nods his head ok and makes his exit while Nick Miller says.

"A match with major repercussions for the loser added to Wrestle X and either Chris Orton or Simon Lee Nash will have their SEF career ended at the biggest show of the year. Only one of the men in the next match is going to Wrestle X, but if either of his opponents can get a win over him in this triple threat maybe they should be added to the card!?!"

Triple Threat Match
Phoenix v. Bill Roberts v. Rob Ruckus

Phoenix looks poised to win this on numerous occasions, but can't keep both down at the same time. Bill fairing his own proving to be a World Title contender and almost pulls it off with  heartbreak Heaven on Rob. Phoenix not one to stay down while Bill tries to win and puts down the Hardcore Heartbreaker with Phoenix Rises, but Rob shoving him out of the ring and pulls up Bill to nail R & R and make the pin to win.

Winner: Rob Ruckus

SEF Universal Championship Contract Signing
Cliff o Clink v. Rick Reynolds(c)
Host: Viper

Viper stands in the ring with a table set up and a contract laying with a pen. Rick Reynolds sits on side in a thousand dollar suit with the Universal Title on his lap and feet on the table. Cliff o Clink across from on a chair wearing a leather jacket and ring trunks laid back a bit as Viper stands at the end of the table with a mic held up to say.

"So look guys, we all know what this is and we know what the match is at Wrestle X. Cliff o Clink won the Rumble, he chose the Universal Champion, so Rick Reynolds will defend that title against him. Say your piece, sign the contract and get ready for a fight."

Viper slides the mic down the table and takes a seat on a chair waiting to see who moves first. Cliff grabbing the pen to sign the contract and snatch the mic standing up to say.

"That is all I can do si sign the contract because I already earned the right to face you at Wrestle X. You don't have to do anything, you could probably play some card and avoid this match, but you will not deny my right. I busted my ass to get here, to be able to stand toe to toe with the Universal Champion and be guy they want to win. Oh, the pressure, hah, I love it and bring me more, I enjoy being pressed into a diamond that will shine more than you can imagine. And Rick, you are a diamond in your own right, you are what Wrestle X is all about, and beating you makes me great. I look forward to this more than anything else and the years I spent watching you do this from the other side of a camera, its all worth it now. It was always worth it to make it in this business, but in this moment, man, its come to a head and all those years I spent going under are made up for by going over one of the biggest stars in SEF."

Cliff sets the mic down sliding it to Rick and sits back down himself with hands on his legs casually waiting. Rick eyeing Cliff now and brings feet down to move up to the table laying his title down. He takes the pen and looks over the contract, eyes Cliff and sets the pen down to lift the mic and say.

"I am the biggest star in SEF and no one will top what I have done. Viper couldn't stand in my way which is why he can only make matches on a piece of paper and Mack, he's just over and  will never comeback. And you Cliff, well yes you are great and anyone can lose on any given night, except for me at Wrestle X. I am the best, the greatest, the Natural Sinner and I'll be taking my place amongst the greatest while retaining the Universal Championship. You got a good story Cliff, you tried your hardest, but come Wrestle X, the reality sinks in and I walk out with the gold. You're right, I don't have to do anything."

Rick sets the mic down and picks up the pen signing the contract, then Rob Ruckus comes running down to slide in the ring and Cliff jumps up with a roundhouse kick to his head, but Rick leaping over the table with the title in hand clocking Cliff in the head. Rick laying in punches to a now bleeding Cliff and Viper with the contract in hand stands in a corner watching as Rob gets up to help Rick lift Cliff in a double spinebuster slamming the CoC through the table. Rick lifting his title in the air and Viper walks over lifting Rob and Rick's arms in the air, then exits the ring.

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Match
Jason Price & Mark Jackson v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

Mack starts off against Jason and its great back and forth action with multiple tags bringing in Mark and Taylor who prove to be too much of a tag team, but Rob Ruckus coming out to floor Taylor with a Rogue Kick and help Mark and Jason take down Mack with MJ delivering There Goes Tokyo to The Showsteala and standing over him while Rob stands over Taylor to look dominant heading into Wrestle X.

Winners: Daddy Mack & Taylor Andrews

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF