sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dark Wrath: Past & Present(WRESTLE X)

Started by FayeBlackwood, March 30, 2022, 05:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

Standing on top of a tall stone castle that overlooked some rough cold bluish green water, a long raven black haired woman can be seen standing close to the edge, just barely teetering and feeling massive depression. Weeping she begs for her deity of faith. Crawling closer to the edge trying to process all the wrong her life was stricken with. However, just when she was about to take her life. An unknown figure resembling a man from the shadows approached her. His voice sounded raspy, and cold, his demeanor was very blunt choosing to be serious instead of playing games.

"If your going to plummet, due make it quick. There are plenty who have that spot reserved. And I, am on top of the list." he said.

She looked back. Holding onto the side of the castle she answered.

"I beg your pardon? You mock my final moments of grief!" She would say feeling fury overriding her depression.

The unknown figure walked closer and hopped up on a medium sized stone close enough by her as he continued to talked to her. He knelt down and began to smirk.

"Mock? Madam I am not the one taking the great fall of eternity. Tell me, what heathenous man, or lethargic father caused this young lady. To wish to take her life.?"

She glared at him, with her hazel eyes, as she stepped from the ledge she was on and back onto the solid area of the castle. She scoffed as she flipped her raven black hair back behind her shoulders giving him a still death look as she replied.

"Some nerves coming up here and insulting me like this!" she said. "If you are a jester, you are a rather horrible one.. I the princess of this kingdom and most certainly didn't choose to be your joke. You unknown peasant. Furthermore how did you get passed the guards to get up here?"

Before she knew it, he seemed to be light footed. Spinning around the woman, much like dancing. While also moving his head, to inspect her person. "Oh those slight braincells away from apes. Twas rather simple, being how they fled from the multitude sight of bats." Soon he would step in the light, giving a bow towards the woman. "And I the summoner said multitude. Although, you can address me as Armster. Joachim Armster that is."

She gasped "What sort of deception is your play Armster. A Bat Summoner? Preposterous, next you will announce you to be, beyond humanity with your insanity."

Smiled, revealing his fangs "Oh the only insanity is the meat sacks. Who choose to live in their fortresses of denial. Rather then accept the enlightment of what is True." Soon enough he would begin to walk even closer to her. His eyes glowing as he eyed her as if she were merely prey.

She would begin to step back, only to stop when her foot feels the edge of the castle below her. She looked up, feeling dread looming over her. "This is, a trick. It has to be, no way anything you spouted... Was anything more then lies!" She would say trying to act enraged. But the quiver in her voice suggested otherwise.

Soon enough he would grab her and pull her close to him. "Only way to make you see the truth. Is through the brutally honest way." He would say before he would use his right hand to tear the top of her dress to expose her bosom. With his mouth extending like a cobra, letting his fangs really show.

Her eyes widened in fear as she tried to scream to be let go of. Only for everything to go black, when Armster lunged his head forward to sink his fangs into her. Draining her of her life.

Armster would hiss after his fangs sunk into flesh. Looking down to the woman. "Now then, you can have your wish. And enter the dormancy of eternal sleep. Or, you could open the other door. That lies at the end of your mortal journey." With that he would bite into his right wrist. Letting his blood drip near her face. "Now then, time for you to choose. Which door will you enter."

Looked at the blood, dripping from Armster's wrist. "I choose..." That was the last thing she said before she leaned forward. And sunk her teeth into his wrist. Choosing the door of immortality.

Things would return to the modern day, the woman now known as Midnight. Would sit on her thrown in The Hall, pondering about all that happened. From her past, to now. And how even with all that has happened, how nothing really changed, she would lower her head. And sigh as she would slink off her thrown like a snake. Before elegantly getting back up to her feet, preparing to train.

FayeBlackwood

The sounds of a metal cage door is heard opening. As Midnight would enter the ring. At first she would begin to work on her jabs, and her swift kicks. Though soon enough she would turn her attention to the cage dummy. Saying to herself "Stabbed in the back, after stabbed in the back, after stabbed in the back!" She would say as she would grab the dummy and slam it to the ground. Mounting it as she proceeded to work on punches and elbow strikes. "That's all you filthy meat sacks know how to do. Not once after you beaten me without cheating. Not once have you beaten me without scheming. And most importantly not once, have non have you beaten me without leverage." Soon enough she would pick up the dummy before slamming it hard into the mat of the ring. Returning back to striking dummy, going for head shots, body shots, and even grapples into submission holds. "I envision this to be you Perry. I envision what would happen if there was no leverage, no underlings. No cheats." Soon enough she would pick up the dummy before swinging behind it locking herself around it before going to the ground. Putting it in a rear naked choke hold. "The next time I face either of you, will be in this. This cell, this prison, this cage. Here will be where there is no place to run. And you will all, will finally be in my playground." Finally she would spin around taking the dummy face. Before slamming it's head into the mat followed by throwing it across the room. Hissing in anger in all her frustration and then running her hands through her hair. Feeling an ounce of euphoria seeing how she can finally get her revenge.

Of course the cage while is her playground. Was not complete, soon enough she would leave the cage. Only to come back with a ladder. "And then there is you Price, and you Dobbes. Two men who should not have gotten in my way. Sadly, due to this I will now take something from both of you. Soon enough she would begin to stand up the ladder. Making her way to climb up it. "The Fatal 4 Way, a Ladder one that can bring us the belt brought from heaven. Or leave us all in the canvas of hell." More as she talked she would scale the ladder. "Next Sunday, I plan to steal what you dire most. When I scale the Heaven's Ladder. Taking the belt, leaving you all, broken, and helpless." Soon enough she would reach the top, reaching her hand up to grab where the belt was. Laughing at the idea of it in her grasp. "My wrath will be at hand. Those who wish to tempt my wrath, will all suffer the consequences. So expect the unexpected. And of course, beware the shadows and stay away from the light.  Beware of.... Midnight." With that she would descend the ladder. Landing on the ground before making her way for the cage door to make her leave from her training ground.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF