sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Do or Die (Wrestle X)

Started by Simon Lee Nash, March 30, 2022, 10:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash the current Titan Champion is going to Wrestle X. The biggest event of the year. He is now going to fight for his career. A Career ending match with the Titan Championship on the line at Wrestle X against Chris Orton. The last go around. Chris won by DQ. Now this time there must be a winner, There is no tomorrow and no more excuses. Win this match or your wrestling career is over. 

Simon: Career ending match, 

Simon thinks a minute

Simon: I never been in one of these before. 

Simon: My future has always looked bright. 

Simon: But when you are push to the wall and now you know that everything that you worked for. Everything that you put your body through, The blood the sweat and the tears could be gone forever if you lose this match? 

Simon: I started here a long time around. I have made friends that will last a lifetime. Plus i made some emanies that i will never forget either. 

Simon: I am thankful to Tina, Mack, MJ, Whitney, Matt Ward and my sister Christine, Hell even Native Americano and his crazy ass Jade, but i say this. as it was a blessing to get to know all these people. I am not done yet. 

Simon: Chris this is going to be the final chapter of one of our careers but i will not let it happen to me. I have work so hard just to get back here and prove that i still got what it takes that i am willing to do whatever it takes to win it all. 

Simon; So here we are man. On the eve of the biggest match of wrestle X the titan title on the line. I am not losing this. I am not losing my career.  NO WAY NO HOW. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF