sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X...

Started by CoC, March 31, 2022, 06:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

CoC

(It is time for the biggest show of the year with a Beautiful Tragedy in Rick Reynolds who defends his Universal Championship against Cliff o Clink. This is big time in SEF and the CoC is on his own, training alone, working alone, and winning alone. Cliff o Clink has trained his whole life for this moment, he has worked his ass off his whole life for this opportunity and he is not walking out a loser with no championship. Nineteen years ago he set foot in SEF to be on the other side of the camera and flipped the script on SEF over a decade ago when he finally won a title. Now he is virtually unstoppable because this is like a dream, but it is no dream, it is reality and it will slap you in the face if you let yourself believe you can't be stopped. Cliff o Clink is that reality ready to slap everyone in the face who fails to realize that he is the next Universal Champion. Rick Reynolds is great and deserves more credit than he will ever get, but its time.)

Cliff o Clink
I almost left SEF with no intent to return, but when that other company closed up shop just when I had a shot their US Title, I roamed around a bit, checked out Japan and loved it, but I'm in this business to be bigger, so I came back to SEF and won a few titles here, one being the World Title. I already made myself in SEF, but like I said, I came here to be bigger, not play second fiddle to anyone, even Rick Reynolds. I got respect for that guy like most don't realize cause he helped me when I was coming up here in SEF, so to be the guy to win the rumble and face him at Wrestle X, its just too sweet. Its a moment I will never forget and I hope no one else does, so I'm a go out there and make sure no one steals my main event, my show. Now Rick and I are going to beat the shit out of each other, we're gonna kill each other because I know he won't let go and I won't stop until I am champion. I know you Rick Reynolds, I watched you, studied you, I did that with all the greats in SEF cause I was looking up at the bright lights too many times to count. I'm still here though, I ain't leaving now, not this far in, I'm for life. So Ricky, can I call ya that now!? It don't matter. I'll call you what I like because after Sunday I'll make sure you are called former Universal Champion. Yea, clever, huh!?! Ricky, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for this, like nothing else I have ever done in my life, I am so ready and so sure of this moment we are about to create. Its going to be one of the greatest matches in SEF history, impact of the year for sure, and its going down in the Superdome, or the Caesars Dome, or Superdome, I don't know what the arena is officially called anymore, but it'll forever be THE Superdome right down in New Orleans. We gonna tear the dome down and rebuild it in front of seventy thousand strong who will be there to witness the game changing event. I am that game changer, I am the CoC ready to run the SEF and there ain't anyone on the roster who can level up to me. I am Cliff o Clink, a former World Champion, a Rumble winner, a main eventer who week after week has consistently carried SEF TV shows to be better. I will elevate that Universal Championship and defend it every damn week. Screw this sixty day crap, I work too much and too damn hard to not defend a title. No knocking Rick Reynolds though, the man has defended his strap, although maybe I could knock him for how he has retained it with The Triad's help, but I won't because Rick really doesn't any help. He's just the Natural Sinner and will commit every sin there is to keep that gold and maybe invent a few ways to do it, but ya know what Ricky, I will do whatever you do, I will learn from the best and I will beat the best at the biggest show of the year. This is a huge honor to have the opportunity to wrestle the Universal Championship away from Scorpion, Rick Reynolds, perhaps the most hated man in the business. I don't hate him though, no, I admire you Rick, you took it all, you took every bit of heat and became the hottest thing in the business at one point, now you can ride it out forever, or at least until a man like me comes along to let you enjoy your Beautiful Tragedy.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF