sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

We Run This Show (WX)

Started by Rick Reynolds, March 31, 2022, 09:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

The Triad

(Sitting at a bar, a private bar in a penthouse suite somewhere in New Orleans is Rick Reynolds in a thousand dollar white suit with thousand dollar shades on and a rolex, some gold bracelets and silver rings to match the bling of the Universal Championship sitting on the bar next to him as he looks into his reflection behind the bar of liquor bottles.)

Rick Reynolds
Cliff o Clink, you gave us a little history lesson, you exposed to the world that I helped you, well, good for you Cliff. I only helped you to help myself into your head, so you may never take this title away from me if given the opportunity. Now I will admit that you earned your opportunity and you have my respect...

(Rick looks down to his empty glass and lifts it up to call for another, so a bartender comes over, a woman with dark hair and slightly darker than Caucasian, perhaps some creole blood in this native of NOLA!? She pours him another double shot of Wild Turkey and steps away letting the Natural Sinner take a sip and look back up to his reflection.)

Rick Reynolds
You have come along Cliff o Clink, although you have come back to basics after trying to be The Rockstar and then The Star, but you are indeed just that nowadays. You can come out to the ring and stand toe to toe with anyone in this business. The realization will set in once we enter this main event and then the realization that The Triad will never let Cliff o Clink walk away as Universal Champion. I don't care if this is Wrestle X or IXR LIVE! Tonight we drink and we enjoy the moment we have to look forward to at Wrestle X when I defend my Universal Championship at Wrestle X. Isn't that right Rob?

(The bar stool to Rick's right turns and shows Rob Ruckus with his hair slicked back and donning a thousand dollar silver suit with not as much bling to go with his World Championship sitting on the bar.)

Rob Ruckus
Sounds great to me my brother. You got the main vent and I'll set the tone when I kick Taylor Andrews back to Detroit. She thinks she just gonna come back and get this title and I'm just some fodder man, never changes. But hey, she can think whatever she wants cause I can make her dead wrong with one Rogue Kick. Though you know I'm all about that R & R cause there ain't no getting up from that!

(Rob raising his glass to Rick who raises his and both take a drink when Jason Price slides over next to Rob in a expensive white suit with a pair of shades.)

Jason Price
Ya both better retain them titles cause I'm bringing that Icon Title back to The Triad at Wrestle X. Josh got lucky once, but this is a ladder match and we got the advantage.

(Jason raising a glass to his brothers and they both raise theirs as does Mark Jackson who steps over near Rick wearing a black suit with his hair slicked back.)

Mark Jackson
You better bring that title back or when I get done destroy Mack in his own deathmatch, I'll do it myself.

Jason Price
Don't worry big man, Josh Dobbes ain't walking out Icon Champion and Midnight better open her eyes cause the Icon Champion will be Priceless. Sierra Perry, that girl better get ready to climb and fall cause I'll have no problem Paying The Price to yank that title down and walk out the biggest show of the year as Icon Champion.

Mark Jackson
Here here my friend, my brother, to a clean sweep for the greatest stable in the business today and of all time.

(They all lift their glasses to take a drink and empty them. Rick tapping the bar with his glass and here comes the bartender with a refill for all.)

Rick Reynolds
Wrestle X will be a night to remember, it will be a night that we are immortalized forever. Cliff will be denied his little dream of winning the rumble and marching into Wrestle X all pumped up to get the SIN.

Rob Ruckus
And we all know Taylor Andrews will feel what her buddy Mack felt six years ago when I took this very title from him. Of course he may won it back, and Taylor has beaten before as well, but there is no way I am letting her just waltz in and take it at Wrestle X. I will deny her this little fairytale she is living in.

Jason Price
Icon Champion, it fits me better than anyone else on the roaster let alone in the f'n match, so make no mistake, I will fight through three people to climb that ladder and retrieve my title.

Mark Jackson
It all sounds good and Mack will feel defeat from another Triad member, but I saw some girls on the balcony, so if you don't mind, I'll see ya all later.

(Mark walking away after doing a cheers and downing his double. Rick leaning back admiring his title as Rob and Jason chat and we prepare for Wrestle X.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF