sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm not going to retire tonight!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 03, 2022, 11:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton inside his locker room thinking this could be his last match with the company. He knows this match either ends his career on losing note or go out like AK-47 shoot bullets at Simon Lee Nash which he can't take it anymore. Chris Orton remains silent until he started speaking.

I am not going to retire tonight! I still have a lot to accomplish in this company like winning big title which I haven't won yet. I don't care how long it takes I will win biggest title in this company has ever had then I can retire being one of best wrestler this company has ever had.

Chris Orton leans against the wall continue on speaking.

Simon Lee Nash, one of us is going to retire don't think for one second, it's going to be me. I worked so hard to come back to this company, and I know I got plenty ass-kicking left in this body to accomplish more in my career. I am not going to retire tonight in this company, because I do coming back here was worth nothing I am going to be proud of. SEF Titian Championship is on the line in this match, and I got one thing on my mind go out there give everything you have to win. Tonight on Wrestle X, Simon Lee Nash is going to get everything and something new from Chris Orton like I said before I'm not going to retire tonight! 

Chris Orton walks away scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF