sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry Goes For Gold.Wrestel X RP

Started by The Perry Family, April 03, 2022, 12:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sierra perry is in the ring and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. tonight is going to be my night iam going for championship gold the icon championship, and it is going to be around my sexy little waist and all i got to do is climb the ladder and out last 3 other opponents midnight , Jason price, and Josh dobbes this is going to be no easy task but you know what i don't really care im going show everyone here tonight excitaly, what i'm made of and walk out the winner, and nobody is going to stop me.

sierra perry so everyone else be careful because i'am going be out for blood and i know how i'am going to do it! i will break bones shorten careers do what ever i got to do to make the devil himself proud so bitches with that said just get down here and lets get this match going!!

she wait for reply
Jade West

FayeBlackwood

The lights would go off, as red mist would exit the entranceway and roam down the ramp. Midnight's music would begin to play, as a woman in all black would arrive. Soon the lights would turn back on. But that woman was not Midnight.

The woman was young and blonde, and wore heavy reds and blacks for make up. She would look up and down Sierra Perry before pointing to the screen. "She's there... Look." The woman would say as the monitor on the SEF Tron.

Soon it would turn on, as the SEF Tron would show Midnight within Sierra Perry's vehicle. "You keep rambling on about being a worshiper of the dark one. And yet you hold no real power. No real skills or abilities that you could call your own... Much like this vehicle you are a fraud in many ways. Relying on others to cheat your way to the top." She would say as she would begin to turn the vehicle on.

Revving the engine before responding. "And much like this vehicle at the upcoming event. Your fate is sealed Sierra Perry!" With that Midnight would begin to put the vehicle in its highest gear. Before flooring on the gas, aiming straight for a cement pit through a construction building. Just before the vehicle fell off Midnight would roll out of the seat of the vehicle. Laughing as the vehicle crashed into the cement pit. To be buried within the liquid cement.

Soon enough the SEF Tron would cut to black. As the woman in black would also laugh. "As she would say... Beware of the shadows. Stay away from the light. Beware of... Midnight!" The woman in black would smile before the lights went off. When the lights turned back on the woman of black was gone as well.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF