sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

One More Step Closer (WX)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 03, 2022, 07:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews got what she wanted and now she has to win at Wrestle X against Rub Ruckus formerly known as Ruemash, a man who uncrowned Daddy Mack six years ago. The Golden Gal has a mountain to climb for sure and the darkness surrounding her, supporting her, but could be used against her. Taylor sits in darkness now within circle of candles, thirty two of them spaced out a foot or two and her bright eyes sparkling in the flickering light. A hood draped over head attached to a robe of sorts covering body, though it seems she sits cross legged, indian style, surrounded by the darkness.)

"Robbie, you will never be fodder for anyone, especially myself because I have too much respect to ever allow that to happen. When I beat you and take that World Championship I have never held, it will be a main event worthy match, one that everyone at Wrestle X will have to up their game to follow. I know who I have to beat, I came up with Rob, granted he was working in the ring before I was, well, officially. I sparred with him many a times before my debut twelve years ago. I was wrestling in a SEF ring at fifteen years of age in a unofficial capacity, but I was doing dark matches in front of live crowds sometimes, usually though it was before the shows, before the crowd was let in, I would learn the ropes from everyone else. The Triad helped me a lot, hell, I teamed with Rick Reynolds as part of The Franchise with Nykki Delight. Now I am The Franchise and I'm coming for my World Title and if I lose, I may never comeback. Not sure why I would want to, other than defending the Tag Team Titles, but even that would not keep me going for very long, My time will be short lived if I fail at Wrestle X tonight, so this is a must win for the Golden Gal, it is my last opportunity and I earned it like I earned every other I had. No machine pushed me. My heart and f'n soul drove me to be number f'n one and if there is anyone who says otherwise I will shove it down your throat with this entire business. I am a f'n machine that outruns, outlasts, and outperforms everyone else and tonight Rob Ruckus will not keep up with me. I will fight harder and longer than he will, I have ti outlast him and win the World Championship to carry it like I have every other World Title I held, then my run is complete, then I will..."

(Taylor looking down to the candle in front of her fixated on the flickering flame.)

"Darkness will consume me, it will consume everyone, mortal or immortal, it is absolute for all us beings. I will walk out of Wrestle X...Wrestle X, the icing on the cake to winning the World Championship I have never held, the original SEF World Championship. I do this tonight and I walk out of Wrestle X has World Champion with Mack back to back. I have to do this now, I have to win, I have to take Rob Ruckus to his limit and stand tall. This is it, do or die, no trying. My effort will be A plus as usual, but it won't matter if I lose for I will be consumed by the darkness never to return, never to comeback for another opportunity. This could be how I defeat the darkness, by consuming myself in gold, shining too bright too be consumed in darkness!?! But I just want to wear that World Title with the first ever champion being Viper, a title held by Mack, Rick Reynolds, Julie, Whitney Marret and so many other greats. I need my name etched into that history and then I will consume the darkness and I will live my best life, better than ever..."

(A pause as she continues staring at the candle in front of her, the light flickering her eyes and she almost looks entranced.)

"I was made to cash in on opportunity because I was made to earn them all, I don't waste my efforts, so while I get an A plus for my efforts, I exceed to be the purest performer in the business. Remember this, Mack is hiding behind me because there is no one in SEF who wants to get in my way, to cross my path, to piss me off, but there's always someone and that is why I am back to back with that man. That is why I want to bring this World Championship to iXr. He made me, now I pay him back and begin my consumption of the darkness around your Golden Gal."

(Taylor standing up and spins around fanning the robe out so fast the candles go dark.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF