sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Welcome To The Darkness

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 07, 2022, 08:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(There is no one in SEF who knows what it feels like to be in the shoes of Taylor Andrews, not a soul. Carrying the SEF World Championship out of Wrestle X into the back where she brought herself down and collected herself, got cleaned up, and watched the rest of the show. She saw Mack get screwed in his deathmatch, but everyone involved got scarred and left a bloody mess, so Mack don't care. Taylor saw a draw, a ladder match, and a new Universal Champion. Now its on to the next show after Mack and her packed their bags, licked their wounds, and collected their gold. Now aboard what must be Mack's private jet giving the clouds seen through windows behind Taylor Andrews who lays on her side stretched out on a plush red sofa. The World Championship belt set up in front of what appears to be her naked body just covered enough with that blonde hair hanging down behind her arm  she uses to prop her head up. Her other arm along her bare hip and her bare legs sloping down to her feet tucked under a throw pillow. A smile on her bright face with them bright eyes shining like a diamond.)

"I f'n did it! I won this World Title from an old rival in Rob Ruckus and we went the distance. And I'll be at the show this Sunday if he wants a rematch since I haven't seen a new card yet, let's book it ourselves!? Or we can do it at the big 420 event coming up on April twentieth? I'm down to defend my title anywhere against anyone and anytime, so whoever wants to step up, do it. There ain't no one who wants to get in my way at this time in my life, in my career, this is not the time to do it, although, if its a fight you are looking for, then maybe you want to cross my path!?! I'm going to keep a very firm grip on this championship because it is special, it is the original SEF World Championship cause we have had others throughout history adopted in, like the Underground Title, XCW, DOGG. Lot of history in those titles, and I have enjoyed eight reigns as World Champ, well, enjoying my eighth right now. I dare anyone to try to burst my bubble, to pop my dream, to crash my reality, I welcome it!"

(The darkness in her bright eyes creeping in and she stares out, so now we hear the voice of Daddy Mack.)

"So if I beat you for that title right here and right now I would be a forty time World Champion?"

(Taylor's brow in the upper most position arches even higher now as she smirks seductively.)

"Well Macky, you know if you think you can handle taking me on that you can bring dat ass over here and give me your best shot. But don't get mad and refuse to let me fly a mile high in your jet after I make you eat defeat like MJ did at Wrestle X!"

(Taylor just smirking sarcastically now and Mack is heard again.)

"Naw baby girl, you always welcome on my airline, win lose or draw, but as for MJ there, this little group Viper bringing together, I ain't going nowhere, but to Louisville for SEF TV where I will be getting better acquainted with dem boys!"

(Taylor smiles at that.)

"Well I got your back cause regardless of being all about this World Championship, I still got my Tag Title in my bag like you got yours. I just gotta show off this big, bad belt and make Robbie jealous that I walked out a winner and he did not. No shame in losing to me though, I'm da f'n best there today baby boys and girls, so bow down to the real f'n queen around these parts and get used to it. And if Cliff o Clink got a problem with that, I'll take his title off him as well and unify them. I don't know what's next, but this World Title ain't going nowhere til I get some clothes on at least."

(She smirks and Mack says.)

"Hold up there baby, I'm coming over!"

(And here comes Mack tossing his t-shirt over the view bringing it to black and fade out.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF