sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 770

Started by NBD, April 07, 2022, 10:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

• SEF TV 770
    ()
    Yum Center in Louisville, Kentucky

NBD

Date/Time: Sunday, April 10th, 2022  @ 8 PM EST

Venue:  Yum Center in Louisville, Kentucky

Theme: Be Legendary by Pop Evil

All promos for this event go in the Live Event Promos

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
Gauntlet Match
Sierra Perry v. SEF

Last Woman Standing Match
Jade West w/The Wolf v. Midnight

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Championship Ladder Match

Simon Lee Nash & Chris Orton v. Daddy Mack(c) & Taylor Andrews(c)

NBD

Be Legendary by Pop Evil picks up at one minute and ten seconds into the song lifting up the sold out crowd in the Yum Center in Louisville, Kentucky as Nick Miller says.

"Welcome to SEF TV here on Sunday night with a new theme song and new season fresh off the biggest show of the year Wrestle X. We crowned two new world champs, the World Champ and the Universal Champ, plus more, but right now we are going to kick off this show with the new Universal Champion, so give it up for Cliff o Clink!"

The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa and the lights darken down with spotlights shining on the stage where Cliff steps out in a leather jacket and ring shorts, boots, and the Universal Championship held high above his head with both hands stretching the belt out. The crowd cheering loud for the new champ as he slaps the title to his left shoulder and struts on down the aisle slapping a few hands and gets to ringside lifting the title back up again stretched out keeping the spotlights on him. Cliff tossing the title into the ring and hops up on the ring apron hanging off the ropes before climbing up the turnbuckles to leap over and lift up his title stretching out in the air again. The crowd going crazy as Cliff hits every side of the ring ion that pose, then his music dies down as he slaps the belt to his left shoulder again and the lights come back to normal. Cliff with a microphone now and standing in the center of the ring smiling a little looking happy.

"Wrestle FREAKING X is where I waltzed on in to win the Universal Championship and solidify myself as the number one wrestler in SEF today and win lose or draw my first title defense, nothing will take away from what I did at Wrestle X, what I did to get to Wrestle X, and what I am as the Universal Champion."

The crowd cheering loud for Cliff who nods ok and waves the mic in the air, then lowers it.

"Now speaking of my first title defense, Mother's Day Mayhem was announced for May the eighth and the main event is a SEF Universal World Championship Unification Ladder Match with myself facing Taylor Andrews. That is a hell of a first title defense, to unify the Universal and World Championship Titles, damn man. I just got through headlining Wrestle X with Taylor on the card winning her World Title and Mack in a deathmatch, it was wild and crazy and I'm ready to do it all again Taylor, so Mother's Day Mayhem it is, Till I Collapse is the theme and you better believe I will fight until I collapse to keep this title."

The crowd popping loud making Cliff smile.

"Yea, I am going to unify the titles whether I like it or not because I am not giving this Universal Title up. I know you just won your first SEF World Title Taylor, but this is the first time I ever won the Universal Title, so we both in the same boat, literally, only one can win though. We got almost a month until then and well that can go by real quick in this business, especially in SEF these days, we got time to get better acquainted. Although we been partners in Impact X, the Dogs of War, but we don't really know each other. When I was getting my break you were thrust into the spotlight and did something not many could do, you shined. You are up there Taylor, one of the biggest stars in SEF, an icon, a legend, you did so much at a young age you earned a rest. Yet here you are wanting to leave no stone unturned like a true professional of their craft, to leave this business better than you found it and etch your name in every achievement there is. This will be no easy task at Mother's Day Mayhem and given the name of the event you may have an edge over me and maybe I was the underdog anyways, but you know I'm good at being that guy. I been that guy for fifteen some years or more, I don't know anymore. I know that I climbed to the top and I am standing here opening up SEF TV on Sunday night. The CoC went from a cameraman to a rockstar to being the STAR, but that name had to go for the o, cause its who I am, just watching all of you to learn how I have to beat your favorite and become your new favorite."

Cliff setting the mic down and lifts his title up out stretched again as The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa. The Universal Champ slapping the belt to his left shoulder and steps through the ropes hopping to the floor to walk to the back while Nick Miller says.

"Hell of an opening statement for the new Universal Champion who in a month will face Taylor Andrews in a Unification match for both the Universal and World Titles. Taylor Andrews is in action tonight defending her Tag Team Titles with Daddy Mack against Simon Lee Nash, a former Impact X member and Chris Orton, a hall of famer. Damn good main event right there and can't wait to see it, but we have a Last Woman Standing Match as well and Gauntlet Match with Sierra Perry running against the whole roster, so let's get to it."

Opening Contest
Gauntlet Match
Sierra Perry v. SEF Roster

VooDoo by Godsmack plays over the pa bringing Sierra Perry out to the ring for her match and she gets in the ring waiting for her first opponent. Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa now and here comes Phoenix walking out on stage in a black suit with black shoes, black gloves and his long dark hair hanging down his shoulders while his dark beard covers his mouth which he holds a microphone to.

"Relax there Sierra, I am not the first, but if I have to, I will come down there and put you down. Now we have more than on our roster and we also have a core to our roster, the Sports Entertainer Faction is SEF because we are SEF. This is your SEF roster!"

Footsteps by Pop Evil plays over the pa bringing out Rob Ruckus, Bill Roberts, Icon Champion Josh Dobbes, Jason Price, Mark Jackson, and Johnny Rotten. They stand around Phoenix who smiles at his comrades.

"We are indeed SEF and this is our show. Now Sierra, no hard feelings, you are actually a victim and have the world at your back right now, so your first opponent is Johnny Rotten. Get her Johnny!"

Johnny hustles down to the ring sliding in and rips off his shirt to toss it out as the bell rings and Sierra leaping up with a headsiccors takedown into a pin, 1, kickout. Sierra rolling up to her feet as does Johnny who runs in for a clothesline, but Sierra ducks to leap up across Johnny's back bringing him into a crucifix pin, 1, 2, 3.

"Johnny Rotten has been eliminated."

Johnny rolling from the ring and heads up to the stage walking on to the back upset with himself really. Phoenix with the mic in hand.

"Ok, ok, nice work Sierra, you are a fighter, so let's see how you do against one of the greatest technicians in the game, Jason Price."

Jason heads down to the ring sliding in and the bell rings as he gets up. Sierra looking to grab him by the throat, but Jason ducking behind her looking for a german suplex. Sierra with an elbow to his head and backs him into a corner executing a monkey flip, then delivers the Widows Peak on Jason and pins him, 1, 2, 3.

"Jason Price has been eliminated."

Jason rolling to the floor sitting at ringside for a few seconds to recover as Mark Jackson looks to head down, but Phoenix stopping him and eyes Bill Roberts who heads down to slide in the ring. The bell sounds and Sierra grabbing for a one handed chokeslam, but Bill slides through it to bounce off the ropes with a superkick to the Perry. He heads to the top rope leaping off with Heartbreak Heaven and makes the pin to win it.

"Here is your winner, Bill Roberts."

The Infection by Disturbed plays over the pa as Bill gets up to get his arm raised, then exits the ring to head up on the stage getting congratulated by the SEF stable and they all head to the back while Nick Miller says.

"Sierra fighting hard to win this with two eliminations, but Bill Roberts seemed to make short work of her. Coming up next is the Last Woman Standing Match with Midnight fighting Jade West, then we have the main event Tag Team Title ladder match."

Last Woman Standing Match
Jade West w/The Wolf v. Midnight

Jade circles Midnight who just turns to keep her eyes on her opponent and the Devils Princess looking to lock up, but quickly goes behind her for a waistlock. Midnight whipping Jade around to her back and stomps on her a few times before lifting the Devils Princess up for a suplex. Jade slipping down behind Midnight and leaps up with a dropkick sending her into the ropes. Midnight leans on them and turns back as Jade stands to run into a charging spear, but Midnight catching her to rip up Jade for a powerbomb, but twisting around to send her crashing outside to the floor. Jade laying on the floor out of it and the ref issuing a count getting to five before Jade begins to move. Midnight getting out of the ring to ready for an attack as Jade gets to her knees and the ref at seven when the vampiric bitch kicks Jade in the face sending her back down. The Wolf running from behind with a chair to Midnight's back and she turns grinning with a evil smirk, but Wolf cracking her over the head sending Midnight leaning back on the guard rail. The Wolf running into Midnight with a big swing knocking her over the rail at the feet of the crowd as Jade is leaning on the edge of the ring and the ref not being able to stop The Wolf just makes a count against Midnight. Jade coming over to pull Midnight up and suplex her back over the rail, then The Wolf pulls up Midnight to deliver the Ace Crusher. Jade with the chair in hand and slams it across Midnight's back like ten times before letting the ref issue a count and he gets all the way up to nine, but Midnight standing from her knees and The Wolf charging to get a kick to the midsection and ripped up for a powerbomb. Jade with a chair to Midnight's back and The Wolf slips down to her feet helping Jade run Midnight into the ringpost headfirst. Jade delivering the Jade Bomb on Midnight to the floor and The Wolf smashing her with chair another ten times with one more shot to the head and the ref with a count to ten.

"Here is your winner, Jade West."

Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays over the pa as The Wolf and Jade back up the ramp with the chair still in Wolf's hand and both with their arms raised. Midnight getting up to give chase and the other two turn into a run to the back as Nick Miller says.

"Jade West with the win, but The Wolf did as much damage as Jade, maybe more, although it is legal in this type of match. That was a just a beatdown once Wolf got involved as Midnight appeared to have Jade's number, but we shall if they meet up again and have a different outcome. This next match is anyone's guess as to how it could turn out because Mack and Taylor are great and have the advantage as a team of many years together, Simon and Chris know how to be team players and have been it out there. Its a ladder match too, anything can happen and let's find out what is gonna happen and who is walking with the Tag Team Titles!?!"

Main Event
SEF Tag Team Ladder Match
Simon Lee Nash & Chris Orton v. D-Mack & Taylor Andrews(c)

Taylor charges gets in Simon's face as Mack taps his leg at Chris who looks for a lock up. Mack engaging Chris and Taylor with a slap to Simon's face almost shocking him, then grabs him in a side headlock running him into the mat with a bulldog. Chris overpowering Mack to a corner, but The Showsteala turning the CKO around and lays in chops to his chest. He turns to see Taylor up and Mack with a back elbow to Chris, then drops on his hands and knees letting Taylor run up and leap off his back with a with a diving clothesline to Chris. Mack getting up catch Simon getting up and back him to a corner laying in chops to his chest and Taylor with a snap suplex to Chris. The Golden Gal repositioning Chris and climbs up top to deliver a 450 Splash, then she rolls from the ring as Mack whips Simon across the ring, but gets reversed and slams into the turnbuckles. Simon running at him leaping up for a splash, but Mack ducking down and leaps up as Simon comes down to back drop him over the turnbuckles to the floor landing hard. Taylor sliding a ladder in the ring as Chris stirs to his feet and Mack drops him with Da Shows Ova. Taylor standing the ladder up under the titles and looks at Mack who looks at her and both shrug, so then they both start heading opposite sides of the ladder. Once they near the top Simon Lee slides in the ring and springs off the ropes to shoulderblock the ladder over dumping Taylor over the top rope to the floor while Mack catches himself on the ropes although gets the wind knocked out of him as he hangs over it. The Showsteala off the ropes and Simon gets up to run into him with a spear, then picks the ladder up standing it under the titles and starts climbing. As he nears the top Mack comes climbing up to stop him from reaching up, then they trade punches. Chris stirs up to his feet and climbs under Mack getting him on his shoulders trying to fall back. Taylor getting up to grab a longer ladder and slide it in the ring, then she slides in lifting it up. Chris finally forces Mack off the ladder with an electric chair drop off the ladder. Taylor using the longer ladder to knock Simon off his ladder and Taylor stands the longer one up next to the other one, then springs off the ropes to run into Simon with a sto and locks in the T & A. Taylor squeezing tight as Simon screams and Nick Miller says.

"Haven't seen this submission in a while and in a ladder match where there is no pin or submission, but maybe she just wants to use her best move to wear Simon out, then she can climb the ladder!?! Hell of a match so far!"

Chris getting to his feet and see Taylor with Simon grounded and decides to scale the original ladder instead of help his partner. Simon trying to get the ropes just for leverage since there are no rope breaks in a ladder match, but Taylor letting go of him and heads up the taller ladder meeting Chris at the top with a roundhouse kick to the head, then a second one to knock him off. Mack getting up and he sees Simon getting to his feet and stalks him for Da Shows Ova. Simon ducking to lift Mack up for the F-5, but Mack spins off to his feet and BAM, Da Shows Ova drops Simon. Taylor yanking the titles down tossing them to Mack and climbs to the top of the taller ladder delivering a 450 Splash to Chris Orton.

"Here are winners, Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews."

Heroes by Eminem plays over the pa as the crowd cheers loud for the Tag Team Championship being held above Mack's head, then he helps up Taylor handing her a title, the ref handing her the SEF World Title and they stand tall in the ring as the show goes off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF