sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Midnite Last Woman Standing Match.

Started by The Perry Family, April 08, 2022, 06:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring, she is handed a microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade all right midnight time to get you out of my life once and for all a last woman standing match is just what iam good at because iam use to being the last woman standing anywhere any place anytime, and i do hope you notify your next of Kin, because Bitch you are going to really need them, when iam done with you there is going to be nothing left nothing at all!

Jade sierra beat you in her debut match and just like im use to doing, iam going to beat you tonight, i just wish you would of had a chance to meet and face the wolf because bitch she is a hell lot meaner then iam!

she relaxes a bit and then begin to talk again.

Jade so anyway bring everything that you got, because you are going to need any weapon you can get your hands on so good luck you are going need it.

she wait in the ring for a reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF