sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry vs SEF Gauntlet Match

Started by The Perry Family, April 08, 2022, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra Perry is in the ring and she smiles and is handed a microphone and she then begin to talk.

Sierra perry now this is going to be very interesting going to be in a Gauntlet match against sef i guess that is a match against everyone in this place  but you know what im not going to worry about it im here to live my life and beat the holy hell out of every single person if this does not!

Sierra Perry that iam the maddest darkest bitch in this damme company, and i don't give a damme who i hurt or destroy or anything, just don't hate me because im Bitch  beautiful because iam! 

Sierra perry all right sef get on down to the ring, because iam ready for all of you if i go down iam going down fighting, because i have been fighting all my life and i am ready for total destruction so be ready assholes iam coming for you all one right after Another 

she relaxes for a while and does not move she then begin to talk.

sierra perry all right who is first get on down here and let's get this started bitches iam ready

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF