sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

We Are SEF

Started by Phoenix, April 09, 2022, 03:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(For twenty years SEF has been a premiere wrestling organization that helped mold and create new stars, SEF helped independent stars develop into better and bigger personalities.)

Viper
We are SEF!

(Viper standing in his blue jeans and black boots with a black leather jacket zipped up and a black ballcap worn backwards looking all business behind them dark blue eyes and bearded face stern as can be, cold and calculating to the bitter end. To his left is Phoenix in a black suit with leather gloves and his long hair slicked back showing a evil smirk behind his own beard. Next to Phoenix is Josh Dobbes in his ring gear and a SEF shirt holding the Icon Title over his left shoulder with a stern look behind his own bearded face as if he is ready to kill. Johnny Rotten is next to Josh and wears is ring gear ready for a fight as is Mark Jackson next down the line in a SEF shirt and his ring looking jacked. To Viper's right is Rob Ruckus in a white suit with a grin behind that red beard of his. Bill Roberts next to him in his ring gear and leather jacket over a SEF shirt. His long hair slicked back and a smooth face with a sarcastic smirk. Jason Price is in his ring gear with a SEF shirt on and no beard either, but a slight smirk as he makes up this group of men, of SEF wrestlers.)

Viper
We are all SEF, we are all Sports Entertainers and this is out Faction. The DVF is over twenty years ago and I am long since done in the ring, but if anyone wants to fight me over SEF, I will step in that ring. I won't fight for any titles ever, I will not go out to prove myself to anyone ever again because I don't have to, but when it comes to SEF, I will fight for my family and anyone crossing us will die or wish they were dead. So now I turn this over to a man who needs no introduction from me or anyone else, a man who is simply known as Phoenix. He is our front man of SEF, of this core group that is the true heart and soul of this whole company that is SEF. We are SEF!

Phoenix
Ah yes, yes Viper, we are SEF, man it feels good to say that, to be in this moment right now getting the just dues we all deserve and there will be more dues served going forward for all the others who had to sit back and be held down for so called business to be better. We are SEF is not a statement, it is not a call out, it is who we are, what we fight for. In a world where everyone is celebrated for embarking on a journey taking them from different companies around the world with no loyalty to one, those who remain a core to keep each of those companies alive often go overlooked. SEF has been no different, but due time has come and we are SEF and we are getting our dues paid and they will be in full  with receipts given to any and all who oppose us. Like this Sunday where we are in a gauntlet match. Sierra Perry is to run a gauntlet against us, one after another until she beats us all...or until she loses. That is all I will speak of that match because it requires little more for me to say other than, we are SEF and if you do not know what that means, you don't belong here. Now this last woman standing match really does not interest me as we have no beef with any woman in SEF, but we'll be watching, we always do. The main event will have our attention, ain't that right Rob!?

Rob Ruckus
Yes. Daddy Mack, Taylor Andrews, especially you Taylor, you took my World Title. I should be in this main event tag team title match with Bill Roberts because when he and I step in that ring we don't miss a f'n beat. Whether it was standing face to face or shoulder to shoulder against all odds, we know what the other is gonna do without thinking about it. So Mack and Taylor, if you escape this Sunday with your titles, then we challenge you to a match at this 420 event. Tell him Bill!

Bill Roberts
Its like my big buddy said here, the challenge has been laid out and you two better accept and bring enough weed to drown your sorrows in losing to us. Then again its Mack, we all know he'll have enough for everyone in this room and to make him forget he just lost the Tag Team Championship of SEF. We are SEF!

Everyone
WE ARE SEF....WE ARE SEF....WE ARE SEF

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF