sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Don't bet against us!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 12, 2022, 11:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton got deck of cards in his hand starts dealing, and he is playing poker on his own, so he started speaking.

The odds of myself and Simon Lee Nash winning against Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews aren't very good. You know what I been bet against throughout my whole career. Simon Lee Nash went to war at Wrestle X suddenly we are teaming up, so everyone thinks there no way in hell myself and Simon Lee Nash can pull out shocking victory.

Chris Orton thinks "People think I am going to lose against Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews in main event don't bet all your money on that". Chris Orton speaks again.

Tonight on SEF TV, SEF Tag Team Championship Ladder Match! WoW, I got say looks like bodies will be hitting the floor hard with lots of painful marks on our bodies. If that what it takes to win those SEF Tag Team Titles so be it. Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews will get what coming to them it will be their bodies hitting the floor looking at new SEF Tag Team Champions myself and Simon Lee Nash tonight!

Chris Orton goes back playing his deck of cards.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF