sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade w The Wolf vs Simon Nash Titan Championship Match.

Started by The Perry Family, April 18, 2022, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

JADE WEST. Is in the ring with the wolf and she then begin to talk.

JADE WEST. All right finally this is going to be one awesome match it is for the Titan Championship Match!! But Not only is it for the TITAN Championship it is also going to be a ladder match, Which makes it a lot more better!

JADE WEST. Thinks for a few Minutes get's her mind going and she then begin to talk.

JADE WEST. I Have been in the ring with Simon Nash more times then i thought i know what he is all about and iam more then ready to kick his ass again and make damme sure he does Not get anywhere near the Ladder and grab that TITAN Championship! 

{She relaxes for a while talks to the Wolf and she then begin to talk again}

JADE WEST. This Title Match means a lot to me and iam not going to Let it Slip Through my Fingers not for a few Minutes this championship Match is going to end with me Coming out the Winner and Nothing I Mean Nothing is going To Stop me!!

JADE WEST. Soo Simon Nash get your ass down here to this ring and let's get this Championship match going asap like Right Now

she wait in the Ring for a reply 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF