sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Am I an Icon?

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 20, 2022, 02:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton preparing for his match doing some warm-ups, and he took a break sat down on a chair started speaking.

Am I an Icon? Some people say I might be I have done in many companies. Some will say I haven't done to even come close being an icon of professional wrestling. If you ask me, am I an icon I would say yes there nothing or anyone opinion about that doesn't matter to me. I stand before you with a match to win SEF Icon Title all I have to do is beat Josh Dobbes.

Chris Orton stops talking drinks some water then speaks again.

Josh Dobbes, I am looking forward stepping in the ring with you, because I given another title match seems like higher ups got some respect for me what I do in this ring. Its time step up my game pulls out new tricks to perform in that ring. I think everyone will witness my new tricks will help me become SEF Icon Champion, and I will show everyone I consider myself an icon!

Chris Orton done speaking goes back to his training.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF