sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

From The Streets To The Arena

Started by Black Bob, June 12, 2011, 02:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Bob

Standing in an alley somewhere in Detroit is the place we find Black Bob who wears baggy black jeans, hiking boots, and a white muscle shirt. He leans back against the wall plastered with graffiti and just stares forward flowing right into a rap showing little emotion.

I done stood tall time after time
Now I gotta stand against the tallest
But a familiar face, go figure ya slime
I still got no fear big man, better than Crest
On the mat and flying higher than any 619
Straight up brawling, whooping ass of the best
Ya tall fucking freak, goddamn geek, ya gonna whine
When the OG from right here in the D cave yo chest
And send ya down to the canvas rolling like a swine
I don’t give a fuck how big or bad, I never rest
Coming correct like a wrecking ball, ya may resign
After I whoop yo ass so bad ya be crying, I gest

Bob pushes himself off the wall now and turns walking away down the alley not saying anything else, so fade to black…but not too longer we fade into a scene elsewhere showing Bob sitting on a steel chair in a locker room wearing the same as before, his arms resting on the back of it as he sits backwards on the chair. Across from him on a chair is a Samantha Winters in a usually slutty dress, black, and her legs crossed. She looks over at Bob smiling and says.

So you requested this time, um, anything in particular you wanted to get off your chest?

Bob just looks back at her saying.

Ask the right questions and we’ll both find out!

He stares her dead in the eyes and Sam nods ok and asks.

Well let’s start with your match against Axel tomorrow night on WAR for the return of SEF. You two face off in the opening match and your no strangers as you noted in your rap earlier today. You had his number before, but Axel is a very big man, do you think he may be able to get the win this time?

Bob just says.

Nah, he’s big, but he’s still too new and stiff. A monster he is, a guy you don’t want to fuck with outside that ring, but in it is a whole different story. Come tomorrow I’ll show you why Axel never could match up to me cause I may not even be six foot, but it don’t matter!

A fire builds in his eyes now and Samantha asks.

You think he could have been training his ass off during this downtime to try and take SEF by storm this run?

Bob answers with the same fire in his eyes.

I sure as hell hope so cause then we’ll maybe steal the fucking show and with the main event that won’t be easy. Hell, the whole show is lined up superb, but if that big muthafucka can bring his absolute best like I will, then you could see our best match yet and the true beginning to something great!

Sam nods and asks.

You have your sights on getting back that Underground Title ya lost earlier this year or perhaps other gold?

Bob thinks for a second, then says.

I loved holding that title, it was special and the matches with Joe Dumar right here in Detroit, incredible, but I don’t really have my sights on any one champion, just looking to make sure my legacy as a top notch wrestler stays intact and only gets better. However, I would never rule out another run as the top dawg, but after the last neck injury I’m not sure about that much pressure.

The fire stays in his eyes, his tone calmer though and Samantha nodding now asks.

So your neck then, how sturdy is it, any thoughts of retirement anytime soon?

Bob nods no slowly and says.

I always think about it after being forced out that one time, hoping I can get this business out of my system before my neck gives, but like so many others who started even younger than I, I doubt it. It’s a great escape and I wouldn’t change my path in life for nothing as I got a new lease on life with SEF and turned out to be good in the ring.

Sam nods agreeing and says.

Good enough to make it to the World Championship. So your neck is holding up fine, your set on going down as a legend here in SEF, but is there truly anything else in particular you want to accomplish before your done, for good?

Bob looks down, thinks, then up and closes his eyes leaning his head back a little. He then opens his eyes staring at the ceiling and looks back at Samantha saying.

Honestly, nothing besides what I said as having a legacy to be remembered for ages is what’s important, so just continuing to let the world know that I’m one of the best. I’ve been said to be by many peers and I have the accomplishments to show how far up I’ve gone, but to be remembered for a long time or possibly forever is hard to do.

He goes silent and so Sam asks.

What about going back to a non wrestling role in SEF, like commentating or even a fellow interviewer?

Bob nods yea saying.

I’ve thought about it a lot and definitely would love to stay a part of SEF after I am truly done in the ring, I’d be happy to be on the road in my final days of life, I love this business that much. You have to in order to make it big, ya better be ready for one hell of a work out and be in love with it.

Sam nods and says.

Sounds like you love it and hope you accomplish what you aim for. Now then, ya wanna fuck?

Bob smirks and shrugs saying.

Bend that fine ass over the chair and let’s get busy bitch!

Samantha stands up now and moves forward straddling on Bob’s leg now. He just looks this way nodding to get out, then reaches up Samantha’s dress grabbing her ass and rips her thong off to the side. Bob yanks her down on his laps and Sam reaches down for his cock it seems as the view backs out and the door shuts.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF