sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm not Clueless..you are!

Started by Midnight, June 12, 2011, 04:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

So Crest finally talks. Oh wow. Give him a cookie someone, please. Clueless? But yet I have been in the business longer then he's been wacking his meat stick.

Midnight walks out of the shadow of the rooftop where she was trying to get out of the heat. She began to speak.

"So you finally talk. I knew that what I said get your attention."

She shakes her head.

"Crest..your the one that is clueless about me. Your the one that don't know me. While true I did run alot back when I was heavily drugged by my ex hubby Ravyn, I am not what I was back then. I am alot more different and it isn't wise to underestimate me. You may think you got me beat but it will be I who will come from behind and get you when you least expect it. Remember Crest..expect the unexpected."

Midnight flips back her long dark hair out of her face and continues.

"So what you beat Kurt Angle. Anyone can beat that sack of shit. Not like he is anything special. I mean who would air their personal life on live tv in front of millions of fans? Kurt is not a genius, I can beat him. But we aren't discussing about other pros and their lives, we are discussing about you and I. And come WAR I will prove to everyone that your all talk and no game. See you soon Crest."

Midnight gives a wink and then fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF