sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Been Knocked Down Before

Started by Da Gangstas, June 12, 2011, 10:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Kicked back on a sofa in a locker room is the big man who currently possesses the IC Title and as usual he’s calm as ever. Sports a Gangstas sleeveless tee over his ring gear and his long legs lay up on a small table in front of the sofa where his belt lays folded up. Troy Storms strokes his scruffy beard and smirks now, then says.

Your all fired up ain’t ya Ares, out drinking and shooting looking for a real good time?!

He keeps smirking, rests his hands casually on his legs, then says.

Tomorrow night you need not look any further son cause this giant may get knocked down, but keeping me down is harder than you think. I didn’t walk through SEF for years and years to just get wasted away by some crazy redneck prick like you which I’m sure you’d take that as a compliment!

Still smirking as he pauses, then continues on.

Both of us are former World Champs, former DOGG Champs, we both busted our ass in SEF and tomorrow we main event the return of WAR, the return of SEF. That belt laying there, the Intercontinental Championship, held by so many great names through SEF history, many of who went on to win the big one, but a title I never held until late last year After the downtime of SEF I got more to prove as IC Champ and by no means am I ready to let it go, not to you, not to anyone!

His smirk fades, but Storms still calm shows a bit of determination in his eyes as he says.

One of the biggest physical men in this business, let alone just SEF, but size don’t always make ya great and I can attest to that. I had to earn my reputation as a giant, but I have earned it and in twenty four hours your gonna and out the hard way. I would expect you to have it no other way, I expect hell Ares, so bring it all, hell son, bring your fucking pistol cause against this raging giant, your gonna need all you can get!

A little intensity shown in his eyes, but still relaxed and Storms continues.

Win or lose I’ll drink a beer with your ass after we get down whipping each others asses as your right Ares, we don’t need to speak about the respect between the two of us. Hell, as usual we’ll go out drinking all damn night regardless of who walks out with the strap, but rest assured Ares, like I done said, you can knock me down all night. Its been done before and I’m sure it’ll happen again, but keeping me down is the hardest part, especially with that belt on the line. Not to mention this is right up our alley, an SEF classic Hardcore match between two certifiable badasses who are willing to go beyond ordinary limits in order to maim the other guy. This time just happens to have a bigger prize on the line and its funny, you say your kind of not looking at the belt as much as ya did a few months ago, well then all I gotta say anymore is that its your loss kid!

And now Storms shrugs, then smirks and reaches forward grabbing his title. He then stands up swing it around and up over his left shoulder casually as the giant looms over the view before walking out of the room.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF