sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I Came Back To Win

Started by Jason Price, June 12, 2011, 11:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Price

Early in the morning on the day SEF is set to return to the air for Monday Night WAR and we find Jason Price outside a hotel in Detroit leaning against a side door just taking in the night air and thinking a bit. He wears black sweats, sneakers, and white tee, his face emotionless as usual. Jason has his arms crossed over his chest and he stands straighter now saying.

So Haz, you think me being Priceless is a crock, you think your just gonna walk in and cane my ass to hell and then think you won’t be tapping to me. Well if you don’t tap, I’ll break your arm, leg, whatever body part I can get a hold of and stretch until it breaks, I will do unless you tap out. I am not here in SEF to do anything else except win and if I have to end your career, Tina’s, or The Rockstar’s, then so be it!

Complete dedication and determination in his eyes as Jason pauses to exhale, slightly seen due to the mildly chilly air. He then continues.

I realize your either too stupid or too drunk or probably both too understand who your facing and the danger of being forced to retire after facing me, but Haz, your as clueless as Midnight about my partner. The two of you wannabe hardcore freaks are no match for the cripplers that myself and Crest are. We can own anyone in that ring on any given night, we can make anyone tap out or if it comes to it, end your career. Midnight will realize, then following that match you too will realize it, so Haz, maybe you should watch Crest does to her. Then you could get an idea on what I may do, however, nothing can prepare you for me, plus we got two others to deal with. Tina, she’s a spitfire and could be a surprise win if she tries, but she’ll tap in seconds to me and Rockstar.

Jason still shows no expression as he pauses, then says.

Just in the wrong place man as its only about one of us winning and I’m here to win, to capture gold, to truly show all of SEF and the whole fucking world that I am one of the best. When I lock whoever it is up and rip their arm or head out of their socket it will indeed prove what I have proven before, that Jason Price is indeed Priceless!

And now he smirks slightly, then unfolds his arms and turns opening the door. Jason walks in letting it shut behind him and we see him head up stairs, then disappear from view.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF