sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Relaxing Before The War Begins

Started by Taylor Andrews, June 13, 2011, 02:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Laying poolside at a hotel is Tina soaking up some sun in a little white bikini, her blond hair spread out some and a pair of black sunglasses cover her eyes. The curves of her nice, firm breasts shown off and barely covered by the top. Her legs and whole body smooth and tan as she lay there nice and peaceful, a smirk on her face now and she says.

So Hardcore Haz, you’d just as much fuck me as you would fight me, well listen here you rotten fucking drunk. I myself prefer to kick ass, especially ignorant, drunken, assholes like yourself and if you think I’m just some floozy, ditzy broad who’s only use is sucking cock, think again. I came to SEF last year and proved every, single person wrong, male or female, I may have fucked Mack and some girls, but I busted my ass in that ring. Go ask those little Dynasty Divas or the extended Rodgers family just how fucking tough I am, if you can find any of them. They all couldn’t handle the competition of SEF and ran out tucking their tails. I don’t expect you to do the same, but you better not expect me to come off as an easy win, just another caning victim of yours. Maybe I will give you a good fucking though, by taking your own cane and shoving it up your ass!

She smirks big now and reaches over to a stand grabbing a glass of lemonade it looks like, takes a drink and sets it down, then says.

And Jason Price, you don’t even really acknowledge me, but come tonight when were facing off in that fatal four way you will have no choice, but to acknowledge me or else you may find out that you’re the one tapping out to the real T & A. I admit you have the experience on me, your more of a submission wrestler than I, but you won’t make me tap out without a fight, you will not pin me without a hard, long fight.

She pauses and looks more serious now as she says.

Of course, I’m just a little girl right, just a naïve, blonde bimbo, with shit for brains, no common sense, no wrestling skill. I sleep my way to the top and if that don’t work, I just spread my legs wider, right?!

She scoffs kind of and chuckles, then regains her serious expression saying.

If anyone ever believes that or thinks that about me, then your already beaten for it couldn’t be further from the truth. I am not like some little girls who can’t make it without being a cocktease or more. I made it to SEF on my own merit and one day I will earn a championship the same way. I came here to be one of the many great women SEF has seen and tonight I got three guys to contend with. Rockstar, you haven’t done much or said much, but your in the same boat as I am, looking to break out and stand out. Jason, Haz, you have both been wrestling here a while and earned reputations more than I, but as I said, this won’t be easy. This business wasn’t meant to be easy, its pro wrestling and if you can’t handle it, if you can’t handle losing to one tough bitch like woman like myself, then you may as well quit now.

Still serious we see Tina take another drink from her glass, then she says.

As for me, I plan on being here for years and years and when its all said and done everyone will look at me with the utmost respect knowing I accomplished what I set out to do, become an SEF diva who dominates. Much like the great Whitney Marret and so many more, Julie, Cassie Michaels, Kaci, and you all know the history or at least you should. I’m not going anywhere, not going down in any sense of the word, only to the top of SEF, mark my words, I am the real T & A and you can only wish you made it look this good!

She smirks and takes another drink, then sets the glass down and runs her hands over her tits, then down her smooth, hard stomach. Down her legs and then she lays her arms by her sides and says nothing, the view soon fading away to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF