sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A new challenger comes forward. [War RP #1]

Started by Tadakatsu (忠勝), May 07, 2012, 05:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadakatsu (忠勝)

The camera fades on to show the locker room of Tadakatsu, the new talent that mysterious made his presence known at the opening of War last week and sent out an open challenge to one of four warriors, not knowing which of them would be willing to step up and become the first test of mettle for the noble man from the lands that America knows little about. The door jars with the sound of the closing latch shifting into place as the door slowly slides open with the guidance of a slender delicate hand as it shows the entire room is lite up by candle-light. Sara looks to the camera for a moment with slight confusion before looking back to the dark room. She carefully walks through the room, her breath picking up as she ventures deep into the locker-room. Steel against sheath is heard as a very brief glint from the light of the candles is caught with a movement as Sara stands up straight with a startled yet low shriek. The silhouette of the new-coming warrior shows as the controlled huffs of the man occupy the silence before the man seems to size up the woman before him as she stays absolutely frozen in spot, save for the slight tremble that touched the nerves of her body.

..::Tadakatsu::..
You....you are afraid...you are no enemy of mine.

Tadakatsu spins his sword so he can carefully slide it back into safety as the man turns his back to the woman that had entered his room. The camera slowly pans over to the front of Sara to show that her eyes were closed from terror as her hands were held up high in submission, the mic trembling in her hand before her eyes slowly open. The tremble fades almost instantly as the fear is mysteriously replaced with a type of fire.

..::Sara::..
Excuse me! Who do you think you are? You can't just just threaten people with swords, this is America, mister.

..::Tadakatsui::..
Who am I? I know who I am...do you know who I am? If not, then you and everyone shall know my name come the time for true battle. One of the last stages where a warrior can be tested. I...am Tadakatsu Mōri.

I...nevermind.

Sara decided to drop any effort of continuation about the katana that she recalled pressed against her neck just moments ago, if anything that was an experience that she would rather just put behind her and forget it, maybe get lost in a book later on to blend the experience with a sense of fantasy.

You made a startling appearance here in America by coming to SEF and coming...well dressed as you still are now. Please, tell me, tell the world what your plans are for being here in SEF and why are you dressed in that armor?

I have come here for one reason and one reason alone...I seek another challenge. I have won championships and squared off against many honorable and dishonorable men over in my homelands of Japan. I traveled from league to league in search of a new man to fight, a fighting style to overcome and new knowledge to add to my expertise. There are many fearsome foes in Japan. But I have also come to realize that many people over here know nothing about my glorious home, heritage, and the valor that we have contained in our fighting spirit. Instead, America views Japan as a place where some washed-up fighters go when they cannot imprint their image in the mind of the people here.

Tadakatsu scoffs out once, an actual smoke like mist floating from his lips as his head snaps to the side so his eyes gaze deep into the soul of Sara, making her spine straighten instantly as she stiffens at attention and her breath catches in her chest.

Japan is not the land of washed-up fighters, Japan is the land of spirit, fire, pride, redemption, and honor. Many men from all around the world, even America, come to Japan to relight the fire of passion they feel may have been snuffed out. The come to find themselves again. I am here to prove one thing. Japan is not the land where rejected fighters come to be big. The come here to rediscover themselves and I am a burning example of what fires Japan has to offer. I fight for my pride, my home, my people. To lose is no option to me and when the time comes that I must be swoon, then known that I shall come back with more fire and determination then before; because I have one thing that many from Japan have.......relentlessness. I am...the strength of a samurai.

With that, Tadakatsu slowly turns his head, looking over at the finely placed candles throughout his locker-room.

Your opponent on your first ever match for War, here in SEF, is against John Carter. How confident are you that you will prevail over your adversary?

I have no confidence. [Sara blinks once and is about to follow up on his shocking response] For a warrior of the samurai to become confident is to invite demise and thus shall bring about my defeat more than if I were just simple ready. This man, currently has no name to me, at least not yet. His name will come after the spirits of our fighting resolve clash together in the middle of the ring and at the end of our fight...only then...does my adversary gain a name. For it is only in that moment...I know them as a warrior.

Oh...ok...do you think that you would be able to captailize on the fact that he just recently lost?

That only means that he is going to have something to prove.
[Tadakatsu slowly draws his sword once more, sending that tingle up Sara's spine] There is nothing more dangerous than a warrior who is trying to gain their name back. A dishonored warrior has a path before him....a path of redemption...or...a path....of dishonor.

With that, Tadakatsu slashes forward, perfectly slicing three candles in half as they do not even seem to move from the precise swipe from the folded steel of his katana. Tadakatsu keeps his his sword to the side, maintaining his striking pose before slowly standing up straight again and guiding his sword back into the place where it can sleep. He takes two steps forward, causing Sara to follow him so he is still in mic range.

I may not be giving into confidence, but I do know what must be done, as a warrior. That is, show this nameless man the fighting spirit of Japan and I know I must bring him down to the mat, let the warrior fall in his own homeland of America. Where I shall be able to stand over him...long enough...just long enough.......
[Tadakatsu reaches over slowly and pushes one of the three candles over, the top hits the ground, snuffing out the flame] Ichi....[floats his hand over to the second one, his index finger pushing the top half off] Ni....[turns his body so he faces the final once and pushes it over] San....

The white wax candle twirls on the ground, blanketed by the invading darkness as Tadakatsu reaches up, his back still facing the camera as the sound of metal being forcefully unhinged is heard, catching Sara's attention as her head tilts slightly as his hand lowers, revealing that he is holding the traditional Japanese Mempo, otherwise known as the armored plated that often covered over their mouths for protection; his being that of a open-mouthed, screaming demon. Tadakatsu turns around to face Sara, revealing his identity finally as he appears to be a man in a black, red, and white mask that covers all but the bottom half of his mouth.

I ask that you give me all you have.....for I shall give...nothing less.

The camera slowly fades to black with Tadakatsu staring coldly into the camera lens, unrelenting....ready.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF