sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

2 Months Later...(Anarchy)

Started by Daddy Mack, August 05, 2022, 01:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

And so it comes down to a six person tag team match with the former Devil's Playground trio of halfwits set to face the random team of Laureli Slaughter, Chris Orton, and Daddy Mack, although two of the three randoms are former World Champs and long tenured stars in SEF, who's to say they'll get along or even all show up!?

(Mack resting on a bed in his hotel room somewhere in Manchester, New Hampshire and he just as chill as chill can be in his black sweats. The Showsteala sprawled out over the made up bed staring up to the ceiling lost in thought, but without looking away and deflecting from his own thoughts, he can be on to lay down whatever game he got to, so here is what Mack has to say.)

"Been a while, been a long time coming. And its down to a random six man tag match on Friday night Anarchy after months of waiting for a show, we finally get it, and this it!? Well hell, I'll take it and I will take anyone across the ring or standing next to me to heights they never seen before, I'll make more famous than anyone in the business could dream of doing. I did it for thirty years without trying, so now maybe I'll give a little back and make sure to leave this business better than I found it. Not that I got high hopes for any of these random jackoffs in the match with me, hell, Chris Orton once had my praise and let us all down. Sure, he won the World strap, more than once even and he a hall of famer, but he running on fumes and he's my partner along with Laurel, or Laura Li!? Hmmm, well, she is a Slaughter, I think, or she says she is, so maybe she'll bring our opponents to stand at attention so I can kick them all down! As for Jade West, Sierra Perry, The Wolf, hell, Sierra and I can head to the back and get better acquainted while the other four have a tag match! Otherwise I guess I'll just have to kick that pretty little head off her shoulders while her buddies get knocked down and ol' Mack steps on up above ya all again, and again, and again, and I ain't even sure how many runs I be on, but when you're this great, you don't count, you're just on a level no one else can attain."

(His chill gaze still stuck on the ceiling and Mack still in his own thoughts, lost and loving every moment because he knows that we all know he will be on par to steal the show like no other.)

Or is there another? Is there anyone who can step up to Mack? Is there anyone who can even look up to Mack at least try?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF