sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

2 Days Later...

Started by Daddy Mack, August 07, 2022, 04:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

X gonna give it to ya cause X marks the spot and nobody knows about X marking the impact more than Mack.

(Mack is spray painting a giant red X on a blacktop basketball court in a small town park somewhere in New Hampshire. The X takes up most of the court, but not quite to either end as he made it as square as he could, then Mack tosses the can into a trash can and stands in the middle of the court with hands on his hips. His upper body a bit sweaty from the humidity and well it is just plain hot. His hair hangs down his shoulders and a pair of blue basketball shorts covering from his waist to knees with a pair of white hi tops on his feet. Mack smiling as he looks up enjoying the day.)

"A nice day for a little B ball, but its break time, so its time to hustle a little flow to my day job that actually sees me work mostly nights, but hey, I can't complain, its what I love to do. But apparently my opponents and teammates don't love to do what I do as much as I do because they are not doing much of anything. I guess its only like Sunday though, I don't know, in my mind its Friday and Anarchy is my end game because I don't know when we'll get another show to perform at and these days, I'm just enjoying myself. I earned that right! No one ever out worked Mack, out performed Mack, nor have ya all ever out wrestled Mack. This is my time to take it how I want it and I still don't even know what I want, but that don't matter cause its all about me. Ya all just barking up the tree and be chilling like a villain even though none of ya can resist this face."

(Mack smirking sarcastically.)

"The Wolf runs around wanting a fight, but the minute she gets signed up to fight ol' Mack, she be acting all neutered and shit, like she done and its time to put her down. Now Sierra Perry, like I said a couple days ago, we just need to get a room together and I'll show you more than you'll ever learn fighting me in the ring. When that bell rings there is no time to learn when you in the ring with Mack, so either stand up and attack or step the fuck back. That goes double for my partners cause if ya all can't be bothered to show up for this team effort, well, you better stay away from me or I'll kick ya back myself. No one rides my coattails and I never needed a crew cause I can do by myself what no group in the history of wrestling can do together. I am bigger than ya all, get over it and kiss this!"

(Mack doing a crotch chop, then grabs his nuts and grins as he steps forward to move out of view which fades out on the red X painted on the black top.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF