sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Friendly Kill (WAR)

Started by Da Gangstas, May 30, 2012, 05:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Sitting under a large oak tree deep in the woods with his leather coat covering most of his body. Those long legs of The Resurrector clad in leather pants stretch out on the ground covered in old leaves and twigs. The big mans head covered in a black bandana and his face covered in hair from the scruffy beard and goattee. The Resurrector with his gloved hands on his lap just snarls a bit as he says.

The war truly begins on this night when I, The Resurrector of lost souls finally captures the World Heavyweight Title. Nick Torres, my friend, my fellow warrior, your time is coming to an end. You have been living on borrowed time for the past six months. November To Remember was the night I allowed you to sneak in, to take what should have been mine! You had your time, you had your fun, now its all over and ironically, so are you. But your World Title reign ends tonight and if you come back for more, well, I'll simply have more in store to make sure you don't come back!

Still snarling and The Resurrector with a bit of a sadistic smirk as he continues on.

Nick, you need to go home, go take care of your old lady and your kid, and one day I'll be there and we'll go visit the dominant couple for a little backyard grilling. On this day though The Resurrection begins and it begins with the World Title changing hands to its rightful owner. That belt is mine and its only a matter of a few hours before I make the kill of the year.

And then he stands up with a swishing of his coat walking off through the woods to his truck, the beast of steel sitting on a desolate two track with some fresh grass growing in the middle. His truck still outfitted with the old Franchise Title melted into a chain welded to the front grill that appears deathproof. The Resurrector looking in the back to see a black man face down with corn rows. The man or next victim wears a torn basketball jersey and baggy black jeans with white hi tops. Blood covers the back of his head with a pool of it in the bed and The Resurrector ripping open the drivers door just climbs inside the cab. He revs the truck up to life roaring the engine loud, slams the door shut and drives off into the woods...then later on in a deep, dark, dank basement where we usually find the big man is where we find him now. Clad in only surgeon style pants, a dull green and his heavy machete on his right shoulder while the black man from earlier is strapped to the cross with no clothes and mutilated basically. No dick left and his stomach lacerated so bad it looks like his guts are seeping out or just a lot of blood. The man gasping for breath and his legs bloody as hell, his chest carved up and then with one swing his life ends and his head falls to the floor. His body follows spilling guts out after The Resurrector lops the limbs off. He turns sprayed with blood and snarls sickly hanging the machete down in his right hand making a small clank as it hits the floor. The Resurrector just sadistically stares as he says.

It is mine, that World Title will be resurrected tonight and Nick Torres, goodnight my friend, see you on the other side!

And then he rips up the machete to bring it back down to static, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF