sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Renee Paquette on WWE changes

Started by Liz, August 24, 2022, 01:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

On the latest episode of "The Sessions" podcast, Renee Paquette talked about the creative direction of WWE:
"My takeaway from all of that is how happy I am for how many awesomely talented people that maybe didn't get to be quite as talented as they could be due to restrictions and limitations and whatnot. Now we're gonna get really great glimpses into how awesome some people can really be. Whether it's Michael Cole doing his sh*t on commentary and being just as good as he actually is, to Killer Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux being brought back into WWE, to Bayley working with IYO SKY and working with Dakota Kai. Ronda Rousey is being booked properly. Shayna Baszler is being booked properly. Oh my God, what a relief."
On Michael Cole:
"I've said this a million times and I'm just gonna reiterate how good he is. People have literally crapped on him for years and years and years. 'We hate Michael Cole. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.' You guys don't even know how good he is and what a regular RAW looks like for him and what SmackDown looks like for him. Whether he's taking notes from the truck, whether Vince is talking to him in his ear, like that dude is in a pressure cooker every single show and he takes the brunt of it. But now to see him actually just show his talent and get to show his love of professional wrestling, and the fact that he has been in this business for 25 plus years, and the depth of knowledge that he has in professional wrestling, it's awesome. It makes me really happy to see him get to breathe and do his thing, but also to see people being like 'Oh sh*t, Cole is awesome.' It's like, 'Yeah, he is.'"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF