sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

CHARACTER STATS CHANGE

Started by admin, May 28, 2012, 08:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

added a new field to all forum profiles to allow in character stats to be added and bbc code can be used just like when posting messages, so youtube links can be pasted in without any code around them and will show up on your profile as a video player. i went through and added stats to those whoa re currently on the roster, so if ya need to make a change, do so and ya don't have to make it look like id id, just post your info and save it. if ya wanna let me know through a pm or the ooc board when ya updated your stats that is fine, but i will check them periodically or at least when i write results. Also, the rules have changed so your display name DOES NOT have to be the same as your character name and you can play an unlimited amount of characters per profile, just paste the stats form in the same field of your profile under your current character seperating them to show you play more than one. anyways, that's all, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF