sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A NEW ERA IN SEF(ALL PLEASE READ)

Started by DanielCaswell, July 13, 2012, 11:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielCaswell

The day started out like any other day. I went from living in Dublin,Ireland helping the other wrestlers get their big break to moving to the United States and being the NEW War GM of SEF. Being cousin to a famous wrestler wasn't all that cracked up to be but it does help land you good jobs when you need them the most. While my cousin Sheamus was being the World Champion in WWE and travelling all over the world wrestling, I was on my way to New York to be at Madison Square Garden, the home of many famous events. Events such as Wrestlemania. As I was in my limo, I was pulling up to the parking lot and headed inside the underground parking garage where I would be sitting there for at least five minutes, long enough for the camera to catch a mystery person inside the limo. No one knew yet who I was but soon they was about to find out who was the new boss of WAR,...ME! After sitting there for five minutes letting the cameras film the outside of the limo, I hear the camera guy yell cut and that was my cue to get out of the limo. Stepping out, I adjusted my tie and my 5,000 dollar suit and closed the door to the limo, heading straight for the double doors leading inside the arena.
Opening the doors I made my way to an area where I was going to be announced by Norm, the owner of SEF and the man who hired me. Once there I stood there for a few minutes while Norm was out in the ring talking about a new era in wrestling and then he gets to talking about me. He then announces me and I make my way out as my music played before the sold out crowd. I walked down the ramp and get inside the ring and get handed my own microphone and began to speak, looking around to see all of the wrestlers that surrounded the ring. I gave an evil smirk and then finished shaking Norm's hand before he left the ring. I began my speech.

"In case you don't know who I am..let me introduce myself. My name is Thomas Caswell and I am the NEW WAR GM. Now before I get to business at hand, let me clue you in on how I operate. Firstly, I don't take crap from anyone and I certainly will not be intimidated by any of you wrestlers that is out here. Let me make it clear that if any of you so much as put your hands on me in aggressive manner or attack me, I will suspend you without pay and if you attack me..I will fire you on the spot..no questions asked. When Norm talked about a new era in wrestling, he knew that picking me for the job was the right choice. We have an old saying back home in Dublin...DON'T LET YOUR TONGUE CUT YOUR THROAT. Meaning..you better stay on my good side because I will make your life a living hell if you dare cross me. Now..down to business."

I paused to clear my throat and to adjust my tie. I look around and see Matt Matlock looking like he doesn't care whatsoever and looks to be getting a bit annoyed with listening to what I had to say. I eye him and he looks back as though he was trying to act like he wasn't doing anything. I glared at him and then with my right first finger I pointed to him and gave him a scowl for his behavior.

"You....get in this ring right now." I said. Matt gets in the ring and approaches me and goes face to face with me. "You think this is a joke Matt? You think I travelled all the way from my home country so you can just fool around. This is wrestling..not comedy night at the Apollo. You want to fool around and do jokes, go join a comedy club and do your act there. Here, this is wrestling, and everyone here is going to pull their weight or serious consequences will be dished out..you understand me Matt?" He nods. "In fact, just for you being an arse tonight, next week you will face a mystery opponent of my choosing and I am sure you will not like the choice I have in mind. Now get out of my face and go back to the locker room." Matt walks to the ropes and gets out of the ring. He heads backstage as I continue to speak. "Who else wants to test me, huh? Anyone else? I didn't think so. Now, next week all champions from here on out will start defending their titles on a weekly basis. You want to be known as fighting champions, then prove to me that is what you are. If I see you slacking, your pay gets docked, and if you piss me off, then you and I will have problem." I pointed to the tag team champions and directed my words in their direction. " And I want to see you two stepping it up. You want to be great champions you had better impress me. If I am not impressed then I will assume you don't want to keep those tag titles around your waist. Do I make myself clear fellas? Good. You may leave."

I eye the World Heavyweight Champion and make my way towards him. He was lean on the ropes and looking dead at me, emotionless. I smirked and then patted my hand on his shoulder. I spoke.

"And you champ, get a next week off. Go have some fun, relax and enjoy your little week vacation because after you come back, I have a match planned for you. Now you may leave." I look around to the rest of the roster and turn my attention to them and finish up what I had to say. "And for the rest of you, there will be a battle royale for the championship of your choice, IF YOU WIN, that is if you win. Now be gone from my ring." My music plays and I leave the ring first before the rest of the roster does as the scene cuts to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF