sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Casualties of WAR

Started by Josh Dobbes, June 24, 2011, 10:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Dobbes

So SEF was all set to return with WAR, but then up and closed and even went so far as to strip all the champions of their titles declaring it finally over. But alas, Frank E Dangerously recently revealed that SEF will not die for he will throw his hat in to run the show and so WAR will continue to be waged come July 4th, the day of freedom. The day that recognizes the freedom from a controlled group, a country, a circuit!

And so on that day we see a Tag Title Tournament begin, plus a battle royal to name a new North American Champion! Ten wrestlers will compete in a hardcore environment tossing bodies over the top rope to try and earn a very prestigious title. One man in that match who was stripped of his belt recently has to be looking at this opportunity with perhaps more hunger than the rest. Joe Dumar is seething after months of not being able to defend his title, then have it stripped away from him. His eyes are full of rage, but almost controlled as he breaths deep, shows that intensity we know he has and says.

When I look to the future, to the night of our independence day, I look at nine other contenders as nothing more than casualties of WAR!

And his eyes grow more intense, almost sadist like while Joe says.

I had some of the best matches of my career against Black Bob for the Underground Title earlier this year and late last year, it was a great experience working with my Detroit brother. SEF struggled though, gaining independence is hard to do and the system today only makes it harder, but nothing keeps good things down. I hate having to give up that Underground Title, it meant the fucking world to me to be able and add my name to the list of legendary wrestlers who held it. On WAR though, I get a shot at gold, I get to look at the future of possibly becoming North American Champion, a title that has been held by some good wrestlers, many who went on to bigger things, like obviously a World Title or bigger!

Joe pauses, but keeps his eyes focused with that controlled rage and continues.

A former World Champ is in this battle royal as well, the big old beast Thor, who I would love to eliminate myself and go on to win the whole fucking thing. Although they get even bigger with that monster Axel in this match, but I don’t care if they got bigger than him, I want to be champion again and I will be. Not one of you will stop me, not the so called Jericho Army, nor either of the two woman who I got respect for. I would never dismiss you for being a woman, but Midnight, Tina, your in for a side of me you ain’t never seen before. If you ever thought you saw the Messiah of Violence unleash hell, then you have never been at war with me!

The rage stays strong in his eyes as Joe continues on.

Ice Bull, another big man, but listen up Steve, your ass ain’t getting near my title, yea, fuck it, I am claiming it now, I need to win that goddamn title. Rockstar, go join a band bitch cause you’d have a better chance at making a record than winning the North American Title in this battle royal!

And now he pauses again and looks even more focused, then Joe says.

The Motor City Arena in Detroit fucking Michigan is where were gonna be on July 4th for the return of SEF, for the fresh start, for a new beginning, for the night we see the first champion of a new era crowned and through it all, through the blood, sweat, and tears I will fight like never before to make sure that its me!

He breaths a bit heavy, but controls it quick and says.

And now to the one man I haven’t mentioned, to you Hardcore Haz, you self loathing son of a bitch! You turned on me back when I won the Underground Title, you caned me, you came after me and my belt, but it was always more than that, wasn’t it?

He pauses to let the question sink in, then says.

I got no problem with you wanting a shot if that’s all it was, hell Haz, you coulda asked me and I woulda gave you the shirt off my back bro, hell, I woulda traded my Underground Title reign in if it meant a run as Tag Champs with you. Now though, I’d rather get down to business and that means finishing what we started earlier this year with the best of seven hardcore series which never really got started physically. So how about it son, me and you at Wrestle X in the first match of that series and I’ll even let you pick the hardcore stip?!

Joe pauses for a few seconds, then says.

As far as WAR goes, it’s the North American Title or bust. I’ll whip your ass if I get the chance Haz, I’ll keep my eye on ya cause I know you well enough to know ya gotta keep at least one eye on your crazy ass. Thing is, I want that belt more, I deserve that fucking title more and mark my words, I will be champion. Not you, not any of you nine men and women standing in my way have what it takes to stop me at this point. The Messiah has arrived boys and girls, so let the fucking Violence begin all over again!

And now he throws his arms out in a crucifix pose rearing his head back letting out a primal scream.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

And then suddenly lashes forward with a head butt to the camera knocking it down to the floor. The view settles on Joe’s face in a few seconds seeing blood trickle down his forehead, then he snarls as he says.

I’ll see all you fucking cocksuckers on WAR…in hell!

And then he stomp down on the camera kicking it away to static, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF