sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Country Cruise

Started by mack, July 29, 2012, 02:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Running through the jungle of concrete and steel inside of a red Cadillac with the top dropped is Shane Mack. His hair blowing back and next to him is a young blonde, oh, that's Sara Marie. She's snuggled up to Mack kissing his bare chest and grabbing down to his white khakis for his cock. Mack just floors out of the city and into a more rural area, much more and cruises on into a gas station near the back. Sara jumping out just heads for the bathroom and Mack turning the radio up as "Career of Evil" by Blue Oyster Cult is heard. He leans back in wait for his girl when some stoner kid, maybe twenty, comes up asking.

D-Mack, dude, can I have your autograph?

Mack looks at the kid in his white tee and blue jeans, sporting a scruffy beard and short black hair.

Ya got something to sign cause I'm not sure I, well, shit, I could sign my girls panties for ya?!

Mack chuckling a bit gets the kid to laugh and eagerly say.

Hell yea! Who you going with anyways?

Mack confused just asks.

Huh?

The kid asks.

You said ya had a girlfriend, kind of odd for you, just was curious.

Mack shrugging as if its no big deal says.

Sara something, I doubt its her real name, I think she just likes my initials, or me, or something, the girl is freaky and fun.

The kid obviously knowing his history asks.

So she wasn't your daughter then, right?!

Mack laughing just says.

She's just an orphan I took in and well ya may say I raised her, I was wrestling first and foremost, but she took a liking to me and well, who knows, she's barely legal, the way I like them!

Mack grinning like a chesire cat and here comes Sara in her, um, dress that barely covers her ass unless the wind lifts it a quarter inch and its a bit breezy, thankfully. Its held by strap that look like one piece of thread and cut low enough to see half her tits. Sara climbing over the door in a straddle, slides down in the seat next to Mack and curls up to him again. The kid just staring and Mack looking at Sara asks.

So you mind giving up your panties to make this kids day?

Sara shrugging just says.

No, but I'm not wearing any, just this dress!

Mack grinning just looks up shrugging and the kid has a flier for WAR this Wednesday with a black sharpie asking.

Will ya sign this?

Mack nodding yea just takes both items and signs his name to it, then hands it back asking.

You got tickets?

The kid nodding yea says.

Hell yea I do! You gonna be there?

Mack smirking just says.

Watch and see!

And then he starts the Cadillac backing out slowly and heads down the country road continuing on into paradise. The trunk pops up and we see Shady Smack sitting indian style in a head dress with a slingshot and he releases...fuck, a grenade with no pin and...BOOM, to static and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF