sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight Speaks(WAR #1)

Started by Midnight, June 27, 2011, 11:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight hasn't been around for the last few days, due to things that has been busy in her life. Now that she has shed all that bullshit nonsense that was Ravyn and his stupid stuff, Midnight was now in better shape then she has in years. She has her eyes set on something but its not the title that is up for grabs. Midnight's eyes was set upon something much more shinier then the North American Championship. The SEF World Heavyweight Title. Midnight knew that it was going to be a bumpy road but she knew one way she was going to place herself in the history books if she had to play their games. Midnight had to play it smart and had to outwit and outsmart those that would hold it.

Midnight was already in the ring and had the mic in her hand. She leaned on the top rope on the left side of the ring. She is facing the entrance ramp as she spoke.

"You know guys and gals, I have spent my whole career wasted, being caught up and almost ruined by that no good sack of shit Ravyn Crow, that I lost myself for a time being. Sure I did accomplish a brief title run of some sorta, though I can't remember what it was, seeing as I was drugged up by Ravyn and lead to believe I was some immortal creature of the night. But time has passed now and I am a better person and now, it's time to set my eye on a much better title then this stupid North American Championship. Granted Joe has this delusion that somehow I don't want to see that so called other side of him...I say to Joe...what other side? What side are you refferring to? The side of you that claims you are the baddest thing on earth? Or the piece of shit that going to be on the bottom of my shoes when I wipe the mat with you. You honestly think I am scared of a so called violent man such as you? Ha! Please Joe, save me the "I'm Badder than Thou" speech. We all know that your surely not thee baddest, and your certainly nothing to look at. All you are is a stepping stone to many others. Hell Joe, you can say that if your not careful, your so called claim just might be your downfall."

Midnight chuckles.

"But Joe AND the rest of you, don't underestimate little ole' me. I may had wasted my career back then, doesn't mean that this time around that I can't prove you all wrong. If Whitney Marrett can do it, then surely I can show you boys and girls a thing or too. See you all in the ring."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF