sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight's shocking news - Details inside

Started by Midnight, June 28, 2011, 10:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight was sitting at her desk in her brand new home she had bought a few months ago. It was decorated really nice and loads of books, awards and even the MWF Women's and Heavyweight title sat in a enclosed case. Midnight leaned forwards, smiled and then spoke. Her attitude was of a calm nature and an almost humbled one as she made her big announcement.

"Hello everyone. Nice to see you all tuning in to hear the big announcement that I promised. Well before I get to it, let me first say thank you to everyone at SEF for welcoming me in to the company and putting up with me all those years. It's nice to know that you all still want me around after mant companies I have been in, didn't take to kindly to me thanks to my ex husband Daniel aka Ravyn Crow. I also like to thank my daughter for all her support and hope that what I am about to announce she will be even more supportive of."

Midnight leaned back and her eyes started to well up some. She tried her best to keep from wanting to cry and yet it was really hard. She continued to the best of her abilities.

"I..I..I..I'm retiring from wrestling. Yes, that is right, you heard this correctly. After this match I will no longer be active on the roster as far as wrestling. I will be taking on a more of a backstage, behind the scenes trainer role."

She grabs a tissue and wipes her eyes and then continues further.

"I made a visit to the doctor's office two days ago and they informed me that the drugs that Ravyn had been putting into my system caused nerve damage and memory loss. I also have been losing feelings in my legs and arms and the doctor told me that I might be wheelchair bound the rest of my life. Ravyn is already sitting behind bars for the rest of his life due to arson from when my old company was around in the MSN Circuit. New charges will be brought against him. I am sorry to each and everyone that expected me return to wrestling, but I am almost 48 years old. It's time that I hang it up. That is why I am making the match I am in my last match. As far as who I am training, she is set to come to SEF soon. I am personally training her and helping her learn the business of SEF and as far as the new show, it will be placed on hold for the moment until I get the results back from my doctor to see if I will indeed have to be in a wheelchair the rest of my life. Other test are being done and I will keep you posted. I love each and everyone of you and thank you for the memories and sticking by me the last 8 years."

Midnight starts crying. She gets up from her chair and slowly walks out of frame. The scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF