sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"I'm ready to get back to work" - Adam Pearce provides an update on his absence

Started by Liz, October 10, 2022, 02:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

WWE official Adam Pearce recently provided an update on his well-being following the devastating effects of Hurricane Ian in Florida.
On this past Friday's episode of SmackDown, several WWE Superstars were unable to make the show due to Hurricane Ian. Notable absences from the roster included Brawling Brutes members Butch and Ridge Holland. Sheamus, the other member of the group, announced that they were stuck in Florida. Imperium took advantage of this as they brutally assaulted the former world champion.
WWE official Adam Pearce took to Twitter to provide an update and stated that, thankfully, his house wasn't damaged due to the hurricane. However, he added that many of his neighbors were not as fortunate.
"I didn't think I'd come off of vacation and have less than a day to get my house as ready as I could for a near Category 5 hurricane, but somehow we managed to do that," said Pearce. "I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who sent well-wishes and good vibes, because it was hairy for a while there. I certainly appreciate it, I know my family does, and I wanted to say thank you for that." [01:02 - 01:22]
Pearce announced that he's looking forward to returning to work this Monday.
"So with that, I'm ready to go back to work and it looks like we are on the other side of this thing now. I'll be able to get out of my subdivision after being flooded in and I'm looking forward to getting to the Twin Cities on Monday for Monday Night RAW. It's been a while and I'm looking forward to getting back." [01:23 - 01:41]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF