sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Never Get Rid of Mack

Started by Daddy Mack, October 20, 2022, 11:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Lost to Lil Mack which really is nothing bad in the eyes of Daddy Mack for he does remember Japan and meeting his lil bro. And Xanthus helping Lil Mack and this Big Mack they got towing around, that is just fine by D-Mack, he welcomes it all, its looking to be a lil fun for him, no pun intended. But Taylor Andrews has been sticking her nose in Mack's business, she has proven she is SEF indeed, she has her Queen in Julie back and Samantha Fame to watch her back. Taylor better realize that her and Mack ain't ever gonna be done. However, directions may change and D-Mack gonna have to get him some of these other Mack's running around here, like his old man, his father, his daddy if you will, Mr Mack, oh man, where is Marijuana Mack when we need him!?!

(Daddy Mack just rests back in a villa somewhere in Germany, lost over here in the old country where SEF is touring through the UK now, so Mack not far at all really. His eyes closed as he lays back relaxing, no shirt, but blue jeans hugging his bottom half of his body with his bare feet hanging over the bed. His arms by his sides as he appears very relaxed, almost sleeping, but without opening them eyes he says.)

"The facta is back, IXF is running strong with Taylor Andrews leading the pack and more power to her, she is SEF. Me, I can't even get over a midget who rode my coattails here and now I get to team with some guys who may no show again and some gals who can't seem to get it. No worries though, I been through tougher times and colder roads, so life ain't all bad, ya just gotta know how to live for whatever YOU want. Me oh my, my life is my business and this business is my life, so I'm alive and well being the best there ever will be. Ain't no one can touch me, so ain't no one gonna tell me how to live. I'll be in England tomorrow night for Anarchy and I ain't worried about any odds, advantage or disadvantage, it all means noting to a man who can dance over anyone, including ya alls Universal Champion!"

"PEACE OUT BOYS AND GIRLS!!!"

(So that is that and all Mack has to say, back to black until Anarchy airs.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF