sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Guess Who's Back?!

Started by Whitney_Marret, July 09, 2011, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

It’s been some time since we have seen anything from the man that once threatened the title reign of the great Shane Mack. The man that had a touch….a mere finger tip…on what he had busted his ass trying to get. He decided to walk away from wrestling for a while. To get back to how he should have been. With all the battles that this man had endured with cancer and to get to the top of SEF to be a true contender for the highly sought after SEF World Heavyweight Championship, it now seems that he is back to take what he wants. Will the once known The Devil’s Messenger and Protector come back and take the gold? Who knows?

[The scene opens up to a view of a nice neighborhood as the camera pans around and captures a sign that says “Welcome to Bensonhurst: The Little Italy of New York!”. The camera shot soon focuses in on a build known as the Clock Tower building at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge and soon the view cut to inside the penthouse. It’s got all the stuff that a single white American male that is a pro-wrestler could ever want. Soon a voice echoes throughout the spacious place.]

Unknown:
I couldn’t stay away. I just couldn’t. After last time I was here, I knew that I had given Shane Mack a run for his money. Some people might say that I left because of the fact that I lost. That’s not entirely true. Actually, I left because I had lost my passion for it.

[The camera looks to the glass encased elevator and there is a man standing inside with his hands stuffed in his blue jeans and black t-shirt that has the letters “BAD“ in a white outlined box. As soon as the elevator gets to the bottom, this man steps out and he smiles as he comes around the corner. This man sits down in a black leather armchair that sits by a fireplace (not going by the way.) He looks into the camera with a smile and says what’s on his mind.]

Unknown:
I’m sure that everyone watching is wondering who I am. After all, like I said, it’s been a while since I set foot in a ring. For those that don’t know me, I am the man that once went by Gabriel, then Jordan Brooks, next was Gabriel Brooks. I’ve shortened it all down to J.G. J.G. Brooks. I know some of you are thinking and saying to the TV or PC screen, “Well, after all these years and changes to your name, which one is it?”. Like I told you, it’s J.G. Brooks. I’m still The Devil’s Protector and The Ultimate Messenger. I’m still the one that everyone should watch out for. When I get all of you in the ring at one point, SEF will see that I am a different man. Although I am the same man as those names, I am different. This isn’t the same man that was once known as Gabriel or Jordan or Gabriel Brooks. Oh no….no……no. I’m better than I was before.

[J.G. brings his arms up and puts his hands together, wringing them together. J.G.’s smile fades as his hands unclasp and he stands up. He walks over to the side where the clock is and looks out over the New York Harbour. As he looks back to the camera, he crosses his arms in front of his chest with a slight smile on his face.]

J.G. Brooks:
As I have been looking at this clock for many months now, it’s time for me to come back. This time, I am taking the SEF World Heavyweight Championship as mine. There’s nothing that will stop me from doing just that. No man or woman will prevent me this time. Absolutely no one. I am not going to stop until I am back at the top where I belong. So to all in SEF, you had better watch your back because this man is a man that should not be trusted.  J.G. Brooks is back! This time, the gold is MINE!

[At the last word, J.G.’s eyes get a wide and evil look to them but he continues to smile with a slick, sure of himself grin as the scene pans back from J.G. and captures a view of the sun setting casting a red glow into the living room as the scene fades to black.]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF