sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Declaration for The Rumble (Anarchy)

Started by Phoenix, January 27, 2023, 09:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(A Tag Team Title Match, then a forty wrestler over the top rope battle royal affectionately known as our SEF Rumble, but no X-Cage this year. An unnecessary element for the rumble anyways, but one Phoenix would not mind competing in. There is really no one else except for him who can threaten the reign of Taylor Andrews anyways.

Cliff o Clink, maybe?

Simon Lee Nash?

Chris Orton. HA!

Perhaps, LBD?

ANA?

Phoenix still sounds like the better draw, like the man who can go to Wrestle X and main event for the Universal Championship. The man just defeated Daddy Mack in one on one competition two weeks ago, so we know Mack ain't standing no chance to go to Wrestle X, hell, he can't even win a match! Phoenix is Anarchy of WAR World Champion and so yes, ya all may think he should focus on defending that title, right!? Phoenix should be content, remain happy with what he has, but the man always wants more, he is SEF for life. There is no catchphrase in that saying because it is just that, for life. Ya all can't seem to grasp that concept due to the wishy washy attitude of the mainstream like your hero Charlie Brown. Don't worry though, you will have your hero in Phoenix, the only true firebird of professional wrestling.)

"ANA, you want to win these Tag Team Titles, then I got your back, I will follow your lead, and we will do what it is you want to do. I am SEF forever, but make no mistake about it because I am not overlooking who we have to go through to get those titles, I am looking at the Rumble tomorrow night as my, MY match. So you got my focus tonight and I am done speaking of it, The Wolf and Jade West, they better pray that ANA loses focus on Tag gold because I won't."

"Now, the Rumble, the SEF Rumble, and this year there is no cage involved, but there are forty wrestlers who will be entering one by one every minute, well, after the first two kick things off and I will gladly enter as number one this year to throwback forty others and win with a record breaking defeat to all thirty nine losers."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Seems to me that about everyone on the roster is going to be in that ring and I want to fight them all, I want the best to come and suffer defeat by the Phoenix, hell, bring Taylor Andrews to try and win and name her own opponent for Wrestle X and I will toss her ass out too. There is no one better than I, no one btter than ME, ain't no one can stop the Anarchy of WAR World Champion."

(Fade to black)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF