sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry vs Daddy Mack

Started by The Perry Family, February 01, 2023, 03:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sierra perry is in the ring, and she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry: All Right Tonight Me and Daddy Mack, Are Going To Go One on One,

Siera Perry: Tonight Schould Be Quite Dark And intresting Im Not Afraid of Anyone Right Now

Sierra Perry: im A Cold Bitch I Love The Darkness Love My Entire Life, I Have no Fear At All!

Sierra Perry: Im Going to give Daddy Mack The Match of His Entire Life! Im Not Going to Hold Back! At Anyone!

{ she Realxes for a bit and she thinks for awhile and begin to talk}

Sierra Perry: If Anyone Want To See a Straight up Awesome Match Then Watch me Tonight, You Never Know What iam Going To Do Next! iam not Afraid of Anything I Can do Anything, I Want

Sierra Perry" That is Why iam Queen of Cold and Darkness so Mack u Can do Anything You Want to Me come On Im Fearless Totally Fearless! 

Sierra Perry: Me and Daddy Mack got History Together and that History will be Remeberd Tonight so Bitch Get Down Here And Face me im Ready for Anything!

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF