sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tables and Ladders, but we'll bring the Chairs and Gold (Anarchy)

Started by CoC, February 17, 2023, 07:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"So Phoenix wants to rundown our relationship and consider us friends despite our current alignment and well I do not disagree with that, hell, it was a long time ago in this business that a couple of other friends realized good friends, better enemies. We know each other well Phoenix, all too well and that is what makes this must see, the main event as you said, the top draw indeed for I stand right here and you know its all about the CoC."

(Cliff o Clink stands in front of the DVF door in his leather jacket with the EX Title around his waist and a devilish smirk on his face.)

"A ladder stand between us Phoenix, it is the difference maker in deciding who walks out of New Delhi as the Evolution X Champion. And do not worry, I will bring the chair like I will bring the gold, so my friends, where is that chair at!?"

(Chris Paine stepping in from the left to hand Cliff a chair while holding his own and wears his Anarchy Tag Team Title around his waist. Jason Price on the right with a chair in front of him leaning on it arrogantly with his Anarchy Tag Team Title around his waist. Cliff admiring the chair and unfolds it to turn around and sit down in backwards with his legs spread wide like a boss taking a seat to lean forward and say with a vicious look in his eyes.)

"WAR is dead, Monday Night WAR is DEAD, but our war is just beginning and tonight we battle harder than ever Phoenix. We carry SEF on our backs and I carry the DVF on mine, like Viper did before us carrying SEF. Love him or hate him, love me or hate me, we have to honor them all in order to move ahead. SEF has always been about that honor, we love this sport, we are SEF and I am not walking away without gold, matter of fact Phoenix, after I beat you, I am coming for that Anarchy World Championship, I am coming for it all, every bit of gold will be strapped to the CoC before the years end. And if I can't do it myself, if I can't strap them all to me, I got my brothers to walk beside me."

(Chris with a hand on Cliff's shoulder and Jason patting the COC's other shoulder showing his allegiance as well. Chris speaking first.)

"Hell yea brother, this is gonna be a war they cannot win, not when we got the DVF watching our backs while we watch each others, but more importantly, we got you Cliff, we got your back, we will be at your side because we know you are there for us."

(Jason says.)

"That is Priceless right there, this moment, we are SEF and we will make every title in this company relevant to the point that everyone has to come try their luck. But they will all fail when they realize we have superior skill."

(Chris smirking and says.)

"No luck involved for us, that's right my brother, all skill when dealing with the DVF which is why no one in SEF today can step to us without getting knocked on their asses. The Wolf and Jade West have made a habit of that for six years now and we will continue knocking them down until they learn."

(Cliff nodding ok and stands up to fold up the chair and slap it to say.)

"Its been growing for months now, Phoenix as seen it all, and soon so will everyone else when they realize the DVF is all about that domination."

(Cliff turns to open the door and step in leaning his chair near the doorway. He moves on to a sofa with Sara Marie who sits their in a tight dressing sipping champagne. Chris and Jason lean their chairs near the door where Barry and Axel stand. Chris taking a seat next to Cliff while Jason sits in a chair near his tag partner. on the otehr end of the sofa sits Steve White in a chair slunk back a bit weasel like. Cliff enamored with Sara and motions to Axel who shuts the door.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF