sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This should be fun (Anarchy)

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 17, 2023, 08:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(Laying on the Golden Beach outside New Delhi is the Golden Goddess in a white string bikini laid back on a white blanket surrounded by sand. A pair of black sunglasses shades her eyes and her hair is tied up in a tight bun with a white sun hat protecting those blonde locks. A couple white pillows under head allow her to keep an eye on the Universal Championship that lays next to her on the blanket folded up nice and neat. Taylor throwing her left hand up to form the wolfpac sign and smirks as she lays her arm back down.)

"You know I got your back Simon, you know when you team with me, we win. Carlos Mitchell is on the team and our opponents may not even show up. I never seen this Burnout guy around here and Chris Orton may be burned out himself. Mack, he just needs to walk away because he will never get what I have, he will never be champion again."

(And now the silence is golden as the Golden Goddess lays out on the Golden Beach to enjoy the warmth and relax before Anarchy.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF